tea cart etiquette neighbor hosts not counting

spiritwofspiritwof Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 90 Chocolatier

I am having a problem with tea cart mission. I send out request to help with the serving etiquette hosting- I have had 8 people today saying they have helped host, yet no one shows up still says 0 of 4. Anyone else having this problem ? Thanks

Comments

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,621 Lord of the Forums
    edited November 2017

@spiritwof said:
    I am having a problem with tea cart mission. I send out request to help with the serving etiquette hosting- I have had 8 people today saying they have helped host, yet no one shows up still says 0 of 4. Anyone else having this problem ? Thanks

Yes I have the same problem.. I get this problem with those type of quests.. It seems to take days before someone shows up and you know they are playing because they are on your zfriend feed. I don't know why these particular quests takes so long for anyone to respond back.. I hate getting these quests because I know I have to wait and wait..

• thousandaysthousandays Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 2,109 Lord of the Forums

Yep, I had a similar problem too. I was frustrated, as well. The people had in fact accepted, I saw it said I had 2/4. When I signed into the game about an hour later, it was back to 0/4. So yea, you're not alone. This type of quest is glitchy with the neighbor invites. I doubt it will get fixed.

• spiritwofspiritwof Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 90 Chocolatier

Thanks for the answers....it is such a pain !

• thousandaysthousandays Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 2,109 Lord of the Forums

Very good point, Aussie. I learned long ago with this type that the invites only count for that particular section. So if you're seeing a bunch of "accepts" in your inbox, it might be for a previous section.

My issue was it went from 2 having accepted back down to zero. I hadn't cleared the section as I only had 2/4. But those 2 got deleted somehow.

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,621 Lord of the Forums

What if you don't pick the same players per section? I can totally pick different people in section 2 or whatever, I see them playing and hopefully they accepted and it might show the following day or not at all..

• cmf2205cmf2205 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,952 Lord of the Forums

@KJustice It should be that the players you select for a section are the ones that are there when you're ready to host the event. Once you've hosted the event, if you've over-invited, those that accept your invite just go to neverland. You can't choose the same people within the same day (18 hours?) so you'd have to pick different players that close together. If you're saying that you hope they've accepted by the next day, we all know that not everyone addresses their inboxes in a timely manner so maybe, maybe not. I do the same thing if I'm in a hurry to get some things in small quantities - pick the players from the friend feed and hope they respond. So, I've finished the tea cart thing a couple times now and I over invite all the time. I'm leaving it alone now. I do not have stray people showing up for whatever section I'm on now. I'd have to invite again.