Free Farm in Farmville 2 on Zynga

RESIDENTRESIDENT Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 54 This Space is Available

10 level 2 fields
10 level 2 groves full of coconut trees
7 level 2 water fields
level 2 crop dryer
upgraded fuel
level 2 fert. bin
level 1 water tower
6 sprinklers
upgraded barn
lazy "sweetheart"
3 person co-op
mushrooms
no cave
river crafting
sold everything then spent all the money in preparation for quitting
went back to harvest trees and sell them, but decided someone might like to have it
go have a look it that's possible

https://zyngagames.com/play/farmville-two?src=zdc&aff=homepage&crt=main_tile&cam=118

password is asdfasdf

Let me know... first come, first served

currently Level 171

Comments

• RESIDENTRESIDENT Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 54 This Space is Available

There are now
    3000,000+ farm coins
    29 favors
    367 feed
    120 water
    86 fert.
    45 power w/3 furnaces
    1 Abtenauer Mini horse
    15 Premium permits
    404 Standard permits
    26,400+ cranberries on the crop dryer (fish are in the recipes w/the most XP)

currently Level 171

• Jose manchegoJose manchego Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 60 Captain Obvious
    edited October 2017

I was just curious to see it, but the link you provided does not open anything unless you give the email used for the farm. But I suggest you only do that by private message and not by posting it here. You just never know....

• RESIDENTRESIDENT Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 54 This Space is Available

So, it looks like you'll have to send me an invite and become my neighbor to see it.
    I am doing maintenance to keep it presentable.

currently Level 171

• newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,699 Lord of the Forums

You do realize that you can't transfer a farm to another player, right?

I can't? Why not? I play on Zynga. Can't I just put the new owner's email address on it? Then they can change the password. They can't change the name of the farm, but that's the name all my junk snail mail comes to, not my name, so it's pretty generic.

currently Level 171

• newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,699 Lord of the Forums

@RESIDENT said:
    I can't? Why not? I play on Zynga. Can't I just put the new owner's email address on it? Then they can change the password. They can't change the name of the farm, but that's the name all my junk snail mail comes to, not my name, so it's pretty generic.

Unfortunately no you can't. Your farm is linked to your email address only. You could send a ticket into support and ask them if it's possible, but I highly doubt that it is. You could also ask them why you can't do it. I'm really not sure what their logic is about it but I think it may have something to do with someone having an unfair advantage over someone else as far as game play goes. I could be totally wrong about that though. I think the only way would be if you gave the new owner your email address and password. They could play as if they were you but they couldn't make any changes as far as the email address and password go.

• doggimsdoggims Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 456 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited October 2017

You know, I've wondered about that. In the past, I've had neighbours who have helped me out constantly....and kept their farm in a certain way. And then they seem to stop playing for an extended time, and when they re-appear, they have no contact with me at all, and the farm looks totally different. Actually, it really would be nice if we could designate someone to take over the farm when we no longer have interest in playing it .....rather like an "inheritance", if you will....(pun intended). lol.

• kytakyta Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 708 Party Starter

I have been able to change the email address associated with my account in the past. Unless something has changed, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to do it.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,420 Lord of the Forums

I once saw a player on Ninja Kingdom try to sell his kingdom for 100 USD. lol :D

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• BadWolfRoseBadWolfRose Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 304 Unstained Chieftain

I have a hard time believing there is much of a market for mid-level Farmville accounts, but I could be wrong.

As for the legality of selling an account - I'm sure it violates some TOS. When you first start a game, FV2 requires FB credentials, so selling account implies that the FB account associated with it, is not one's real account.

No one would be using any fake FB accounts now, would they? (smile).

I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words; I scatter them in time and space. A message to lead myself here.

Daily Player, Level 271

ZG | FB

My account is in no way associated with fb. My thought was that someone who wanted to skip a few dozen levels might want it. It seems a shame to just throw it away.

currently Level 171

edited October 2017

@RESIDENT said:
    My account is in no way associated with fb. My thought was that someone who wanted to skip a few dozen levels might want it. It seems a shame to just throw it away.

You can always just leave it with crops and groves that need to be watered and with at least 10 sprinklers upfront and also a ton of plots so your neighbors can get some fertilizer. You can also line up your water tower, windmill, workshop, kiln and kitchen for players looking for additional water and power. You can also put out some prized animals, especially LE animals so someone could blue ribbon it. If I ever stop playing this game, that's what I'm going to do. You never know, you may decided to come back to your farm sometime down the road.

Leveled up to 101

currently Level 171

• cmf2205cmf2205 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,952 Lord of the Forums

I find this thread entertaining. Back in the days of the original game, a real friend of mine needed neighbors so a few other people and I created accounts that resulted in my cat having a farm and so did my boyfriend's dog. When I started playing again, I resurrected the cat's account (Kit E. Fay) because I was still playing on FB and had a small number of FB friends that played. It was the only way I could get stuff. Time went on and my daughter took over the farm but she's in med school now and doesn't have the time. I got a better laptop so the game doesn't look like it's on quaaludes so I took the farm back. That's a little different than asking a stranger to take it over especially because in this case, it is connected to FB still. The cat is gone( :( ), the boyfriend and the dog is gone but the farm lives on. lol

• sumbum2010sumbum2010 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
  • francisca2francisca2 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

meu jogo esta travado .nem consigo faser mas nada por favor me ajuda ,desde ja agradesso .

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,420 Lord of the Forums
    edited September 2019

@francisca2 said:
    meu jogo esta travado .nem consigo faser mas nada por favor me ajuda ,desde ja agradesso .

Entre em contato com o suporte: https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1.

(Using Google Translate.)

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• __MaYHeM____MaYHeM__ Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 234 Cupcake Princess

@cmf2205 said:
    I find this thread entertaining. Back in the days of the original game, a real friend of mine needed neighbors so a few other people and I created accounts that resulted in my cat having a farm and so did my boyfriend's dog. When I started playing again, I resurrected the cat's account (Kit E. Fay) because I was still playing on FB and had a small number of FB friends that played. It was the only way I could get stuff. Time went on and my daughter took over the farm but she's in med school now and doesn't have the time. I got a better laptop so the game doesn't look like it's on quaaludes so I took the farm back. That's a little different than asking a stranger to take it over especially because in this case, it is connected to FB still. The cat is gone( :( ), the boyfriend and the dog is gone but the farm lives on. lol

Is the cat black in the profile pic? I have the cat added as a neighbor... B)

• cmf2205cmf2205 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,952 Lord of the Forums

MaYHeM said:

@cmf2205 said:

Is the cat black in the profile pic? I have the cat added as a neighbor... B)

Yes! She's got big green eyes and her name is Kit E. Fay! Sound right??