Farmville 2 crashes and freezing.

Comments

• Jewels99Jewels99 Posts: 1,030Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pet Queen

Collette the talk of no one caring is old and more with these games. I have played many Z games and after a few years when they were nothing but repetition chores and more they all closed and yes people left because well got no where with support and more

They are working on an HTML5 game rumor has it. As said above whether they actually go through with it is just a wait in progress

I have not had freezing issues or much of any issue with the game. Knock on wood. Have had a couple things but once cleared have not come back

All can do is hope the HTML5 becomes reality for those that want to move to that one

For me this is the last even if make a new game

• elleelle Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I'm having the same problems as most of you. The crashing/freezing/not responding is way out of control. I'm ready to give up Farmville2 for good. When are these idiots in charge going to get this sh*t fixed??

It will really take a rebuild of the game like mentioned above. Read the post. The loading and freezing issues won't go away as probably related to flash and more things.

So read above and find ways can play now easy enough or wait until a new game perhaps in a year or such

• Thomas GutzkeThomas Gutzke Unstained Chieftain Posts: 253Registered User Gabby Enthusiast

HERE ARE SOME OTHER BROWSERS YOU CAN USE, THEY WORK FOR ME AND OF COURSE ALL ARE FREE.......FLASHPEAK SLIMJET, MAXTHON CLOUD BROWSER, UC BROWSER, OPERA, VIVALDI.

• Debbie SiebertDebbie Siebert Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

I just started getting whoops a dasiey or whatever the darn thing is for the last 4 days now and cant finish one session without it and have to start over.......never got it before......

• NJLizSNJLizS Dramachine Posts: 171Registered User Investigator

The game has been very slow for the past 2 days. It also freezes a lot more than it used to. What's the problem this time?

Many things. Flash just not working, new things being released. Someone not knowing what the other half is doing.

Never seen such a mess with things lately

Really wonder with this game and Zynga anymore.

• marcelomarcelo Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Realmente está se tornando muito chato de jogar você acaba se estressando com os congelamentos e reiniciamento da pagina pois o plugn não funciona, é lamentável uma plataforma desta magnitude e você não tem nenhum respaldo é um minuto jogando e três com a tela travada, já fiquei DEZ minutos com a tela congelada, realmente se continuar assim vou parar de jogar

• linda13linda13 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I to am having the same problem I have to refresh every 5 mins and lose stuff

• dtallentdtallent Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Game freezes and I'm about to quit playing. I've tried everything they suggest to do and none of it works.

Try a different browser other than chrome/firefox and not use IE or Edge

And all that you can to suggest. I have had no freezing or more issues and my game has played perfect with some issues over time but nothing major

Unless have a really strong gaming computer that can work around these things and more and hope if they do decide to revamp the game with Flash becoming obsolete really isn't a whole lot more that can be done outside of all the things suggested to do with Flash issues/freezing issues and more

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 4,394Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited August 2018

Chrome has never worked very well for me, and Ive used Firefox for years with few problems until about 2 weeks ago, I was sick of having to hard reboot my Laptop because the game froze it up. Ive been using a new Browser called MAXTHON, Ive had no Freeze since started using it, It is much faster than Firefox, its a pretty user friendly Browser I like it. Maybe you should give it a try.
    The only downside for me, is it doesnt Support Last Pass Password vault, but if I am just using it for FV2, its no biggie. It has Adblock Plus as an addon so its good.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Anne_M221Anne_M221 Posts: 48Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

I play on the FB Gameroom. No problems and plays like full screen without using the full screen feature.

• Vector70Vector70 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have reported the problem, for a long time and no help.

Unless you can get the game to work following all the suggestions in all the threads on Flash issues, freezing, loading issues there is not much more can do accept see if you have the current Flash program for now and or try another browser as well

Your computer specs may factor and such. Flash will be no more in 2020 so maybe they will have the HTML 5 version of this game maybe then

• angel_dovewingsangel_dovewings Posts: 14Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

I keep saying I am giving up, but still kick myself and keep playing. I think zynga needs to do some updating to be able to handle the load or something, but after month after month of trying everything possible, from clearing my cache to refreshing the page time after time to refreshing my whole computer, nothing helps.

• Hilary Ann DixonHilary Ann Dixon Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 11Registered User Pumpkin

come on zynga, you take peoples money. more fool us. still crashing, plug ins stop. done every suggestion youve made. NO IT DOES'NT WORK. X press was supposed to put it right. like **** it does. **** off player.

• cinnamarzcinnamarz Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have also been playing for many years. It's my favorite game and am sad to say I'm going to have to say goodbye if it's not fixed soon. It's also the only game I spend money on, guess Zynga doesn't care about money:? Lol!!! :s

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 1,129Registered User Assassin

It won't be fixed soon. Just going to have to work to find work arounds that have been mentioned in all these threads in Bug Reporting area and more too on Freezing and perhaps here.

If next year maybe this HTML5 version of game comes to be maybe you will come back. But don't expect a fix anytime SOON but Flash will be going away so if going to keep FV games they will have to reboot the game.

So find a way to play now or hope maybe that HTML5 version comes to be in the next year

• piciociapiciocia Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

il gioco si blocca continuamente

This discussion has been closed.