REPORT FLASH ISSUES ONLY!

loiskloisk Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
edited April 2018 in Report FLASH Issues

following instructions in chrome I turned FLASH on(which was on) and made no difference. now what

«13456712

Answers

  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248 Gabby Enthusiast
    edited August 2017

    Hello Farmers,

    Report and share all flash player concerns in here.

  • sharonannesharonanne The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 898 Grand Poohbah

    On Firefox can't click anywhere on farm even after doing all of the measures listed on this site.

    On Chrome can't click on the feed even after doing all of the measures listed on this site.

    Playing on an old version of Pale Moon without updating and it works.

    Please and thanks

  • Marty ScheffelMarty Scheffel Muffin Registered User Posts: 299 Unstained Chieftain

    Since firefox upgrade, unable to scroll in or out and have a very sticky mouse.

  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248 Gabby Enthusiast

    Thanks for sharing all these info. Keep them coming :)

  • Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

    @Marty Scheffel said:
    Since firefox upgrade, unable to scroll in or out and have a very sticky mouse.

    Marty, that is in the config, in firefox. That happens to me when Firefox updates. I will find it and post it for you. I do know it is in the drawing, it must be false.

  • Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

    This is what I did, only do this if you feel confident. There is a warning when you change things in here. I do it anyways.

    First open firefox, type in the bar
    about:config
    in the search, type dom.ipc.plugins.asyndrawing.enabled
    you will see a list and things listed to the right.
    double click the true, so it shows the false.
    close your browser, and reboot your computer.
    You should have your scrolling back.
    Hope this helps.

  • Marty ScheffelMarty Scheffel Muffin Registered User Posts: 299 Unstained Chieftain

    Thanks Colleen, will give it a shot!

  • Marty ScheffelMarty Scheffel Muffin Registered User Posts: 299 Unstained Chieftain

    @Colleen Murphy said:
    This is what I did, only do this if you feel confident. There is a warning when you change things in here. I do it anyways.

    First open firefox, type in the bar
    about:config
    in the search, type dom.ipc.plugins.asyndrawing.enabled
    you will see a list and things listed to the right.
    double click the true, so it shows the false.
    close your browser, and reboot your computer.
    You should have your scrolling back.
    Hope this helps.

    Made the change and rebooted. Now my game will not fully load. Loading bar goes two thirds of the way and stops. I have made sure flash is enabled, cleared cache and restarted game. Any suggestions? :)

  • Marty ScheffelMarty Scheffel Muffin Registered User Posts: 299 Unstained Chieftain

    @Marty Scheffel said:

    @Colleen Murphy said:
    This is what I did, only do this if you feel confident. There is a warning when you change things in here. I do it anyways.

    First open firefox, type in the bar
    about:config
    in the search, type dom.ipc.plugins.asyndrawing.enabled
    you will see a list and things listed to the right.
    double click the true, so it shows the false.
    close your browser, and reboot your computer.
    You should have your scrolling back.
    Hope this helps.

    Made the change and rebooted. Now my game will not fully load. Loading bar goes two thirds of the way and stops. I have made sure flash is enabled, cleared cache and restarted game. Any suggestions? :)

    :):D Uninstalled firefox, reinstalled, game loads, can scroll and no sticky mouse! whoo hoo!

  • Laurie OuchidaLaurie Ouchida Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 2017

    Chrome: The problems started on or about Aug. 28th-29th. The game is extremely slow, avatars barely move, and cannot visit other farms.

  • Big HayleyBig Hayley Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 588 Goldsmith
    edited August 2017

    PLEASE HELP!!!

    I cannot access the farm ( But I can see it!) when on the Zynga Main site, though I can click on the running feeds I do not know if I am receiving and sending.

    I am very slow on the Face book page,

    As I don't have many face book friend that play Farmville2, I would normally play on the Zynga Main site as there I have nearly 400

    This has been going on for 2-3 days now.

    THANK YOU

  • LARNBURG1LARNBURG1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

    I can't send requests for anything. When I hit send it flashes a bunch of times and then gets smaller. I use chrome

  • Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

    @Marty Scheffel said:

    @Marty Scheffel said:

    @Colleen Murphy said:
    This is what I did, only do this if you feel confident. There is a warning when you change things in here. I do it anyways.

    First open firefox, type in the bar
    about:config
    in the search, type dom.ipc.plugins.asyndrawing.enabled
    you will see a list and things listed to the right.
    double click the true, so it shows the false.
    close your browser, and reboot your computer.
    You should have your scrolling back.
    Hope this helps.

    Made the change and rebooted. Now my game will not fully load. Loading bar goes two thirds of the way and stops. I have made sure flash is enabled, cleared cache and restarted game. Any suggestions? :)

    :):D Uninstalled firefox, reinstalled, game loads, can scroll and no sticky mouse! whoo hoo!

    YEAH MARTY !Glad you are up and running again !

  • BluesyBluesy Cloudylicious Facebook Connect User Posts: 56 This Space is Available

    Can someone please respond? I've asked a couple of times if there's another platform we can use to play FV2. I use both Chrome and Firefox and they both suck right now. I've done everything recommended to fix things on my end but nothing has worked. I'm at the point now where I'm going to quit if this isn't fixed.

  • Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

    What exactly are your issues Bluesy ? Maybe someone can help you out, if they know what is happening.

This discussion has been closed.