how do u get so many fair points???

peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

I would love suggestions on how to get soooo many points! The amt they say I have to get is wayyyy too high>>> I have no clue what one has to do to even come close...Am I missing something?? Since this new fair I am paired with people so far out of my league...How do they come up with these scores???

I would love suggestions on getting some high numbers!! thanks

Comments

• peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

its frustrating The scores are so high and because they aren't friends I cant see the farm... If they are cheating I would like to know ///I would stop trying so dang hard....Makes me wonder what I am doing wrong!

• Kathleen McNamara DavisKathleen McNamara Davis Genius Genie Registered User Posts: 2,391 Lord of the Forums

I'm game level 293. I have a carefully laid out plan for Fair day on Thursdays.

1. Wednesday I work on watering all my groves so they will be ready to harvest on Thursday at Fair time or shortly after. Having high XP Heirloom groves pays very good fair points.
    2. Wednesday I plant, water & fertilize 12 to 16 hour crops timed to be ready to harvest at Fair time. The longer the crop time the higher the points.
    3. I save my weekly Co-op insta-grow until after going to the Fair on Thursday morning.

SO - after going to the Fair Thursday morning I activate a shovel from my inventory I have lots of x2 shovels, a few x3 shovels and a couple x4 shovels I've won at the fair, through quests or VIP rewards. I usually ONLY use one per week on Thursday.

1. Harvest all my crops & groves - usually start with lower valued items until I hit Double Time
    2. Plant 8 fields of 24 hour crops, water, fertilize and use my 8 Farmhands to harvest
    3. Check neighbor visits to see if anybody works a field or grove, if so water & fertilize it then use the Farmhand to harvest.
    4. I keep a stock of "bred" horses & cows as babies on my farm. I bottle feed one of the highest pedigree of each while I have an active shovel. This can get you THOUSANDS of points
    5. Do your 8 neighbor visits and tend their longest time trees or crops
    6. Use your "family members". I have three of them so I plant 6 fields of 24 hour crops, water, fertilize then use my husband and two kids to harvest them.

This next one takes a little time / effort but gets lots more points:
    Plant, water & fertilize 24 hour crops. Water all you groves of trees. You may have to scrounge for water - hit abandoned farms, collect from your inbox, ask for water. {Hint send out water everyday to everyone on your list. Hopefully you'll get water back that you can leave in your inbox until needed.} Once everything is ready use the weekly Co-op Insta-grow. Harvest everything.

Then the rest of the week:
    1. Twice a day plant 8 fields of 24 hour crops, water, fertilize and use my 8 Farmhands to harvest
    2. Do your 8 neighbor visits and tend their longest time trees or crops
    3. Check neighbor visits to see if anybody works a field or grove, if so water & fertilize it then use the Farmhand to harvest.
    4. Use your "family members". I have three of them so I plant 6 fields of 24 hour crops, water, fertilize then use my husband and two kids to harvest them.

Granted I am retired and this is my hobby so I have many hours a day to play. But use some of the tips and you can get tens of thousands of points.

Farmville 2 addict - Level 385 & National Fair League Elite{STILL}
    Daily player who returns all help requests.
    Add me - http://zyngagames.com/profile/36409739519?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

• orderlymom77orderlymom77 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 124 The Pesky Helper

What is Thursday's Co-op Instagrow? Thanks for all the tips! I used to place 1st all the time but now it's a struggle to even place in top 3 and I play all the time.

Always looking for new zfriends please add https://zyngagames.com/profile/36427667726?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic Level 230 play almost all day every day and accept every help request

Support

• Kathleen McNamara DavisKathleen McNamara Davis Genius Genie Registered User Posts: 2,391 Lord of the Forums

@orderlymom77 said:
    What is Thursday's Co-op Instagrow? Thanks for all the tips! I used to place 1st all the time but now it's a struggle to even place in top 3 and I play all the time.

Are you in a Co-op?? You should have a Co-op building next to the bales of hay the Farmhands sit on. You should also have an Order Board tab on your Market Stand.

Friday the Co-op gets a new order goal. You have a weekly personal goal to reach & earn 100 Favors. There is also a weekly Co-op goal that if reached earns 200 Favors and a single use Instagrow. Once the purple bubble appears above your Market Stand DO NOT click on it until after going to the Fair on Thursday and preparing your farm to instagrow. Soon as you click on the Market Stand it will happen if the goal has been reached earlier than after the Fair.

Here is a link to the blog telling about the Co-Op
    http://zyngablog.typepad.com/farmville_2/2014/11/my-farm-co-op-has-arrived.html

• orderlymom77orderlymom77 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 124 The Pesky Helper

thanks I knew about the 100/200 favors but not the instagrow and still don't quite understand it so as soon as you have your farm prepared Wed night and the purple bubble appears our co-op usually reaches our goal a couple of days before the fair Ig I just never paid attention ty tho

Always looking for new zfriends please add https://zyngagames.com/profile/36427667726?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic Level 230 play almost all day every day and accept every help request

Support

tyvm that was very helpful

Support

question it says you can store 30 water can you start another water spot idk what it's called sorry to hold another 30 ik you said to save all your water until Wednesday then water all your crops and trees?? tia!

Support

@orderlymom77 said:
    question it says you can store 30 water can you start another water spot idk what it's called sorry to hold another 30 ik you said to save all your water until Wednesday then water all your crops and trees?? tia!

You can leave water in you "in Box" under the Gifts section and in the Help Requests section. Just don't click Accept / Help until you are ready for them. Then collect 30 at a time, use them and go back to collect more.

@orderlymom77 said:
    thanks I knew about the 100/200 favors but not the instagrow and still don't quite understand it so as soon as you have your farm prepared Wed night and the purple bubble appears our co-op usually reaches our goal a couple of days before the fair Ig I just never paid attention ty tho

My co-op also usually reaches the goal by Wednesday. I'm just VERY careful not to click on the Market Stand once the purple bubble appears. You can just leave it sit until after you go to the Fair on Thursday, harvest everything and have time to water & fertilize again. Long as you don't open the Market Stand it can wait for you.

• newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,699 Lord of the Forums

@Kathleen McNamara Davis said:

@orderlymom77 said:

My co-op also usually reaches the goal by Wednesday. I'm just VERY careful not to click on the Market Stand once the purple bubble appears. You can just leave it sit until after you go to the Fair on Thursday, harvest everything and have time to water & fertilize again. Long as you don't open the Market Stand it can wait for you.

Where are you getting these 1 use instagrow machines? I only get instagrow machines from certain quests. Has Z decided to sell them in the General Store? I haven't seen any in my General Store which is why I'm asking.

@newmanmira said:

@orderlymom77 said:

Where are you getting these 1 use instagrow machines? I only get instagrow machines from certain quests. Has Z decided to sell them in the General Store? I haven't seen any in my General Store which is why I'm asking.

Sorry - apparently I used the wrong names!!! It not an insta-grow machine. It's the insta-grow/insta-bloom you get from the Co-op for meeting your weekly Co-op goal. It's the thing where one the Co-op hits their goal for the week you instantly get the 200 Favors and the whole farm insta-grows/insta-blooms as soon as you open the Market Stand.

Per the original Co-op description "When your Co-op wins the week, you'll be treated to a major reward. You'll receive 200 Favors and all of your watered plants and trees will instantly grow!"

If your Co-op reaches their weekly goal and purple balloon appears above the Market Stand. DO NO OPEN the Market Stand until after going to the Thursday Fair and then preparing your Farm to "instantly grow". Right now my Co-op has reached the weekly goal so I am avoiding the Market Stand until Thursday.

Hope that makes better sense.

Yes it does but me going to the stand is automatic as is many things on fv2 so I opened it early Ig I will try next week oh well...but I did see what you were talking about...tyvm I nvr put 2 and 2 together and realized that before...I am disabled and have several chronic conditons so am on a lot of meds so I don't think as clearly as I used to before all the narcotics opiates and benzos so I'm thankful for the forums

Support

• fanfanzeefanfanzee Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 107 Cloudylicious

I am fully disgusted of those cheaters and they are more and more - one or 2 years ago, it happened tha I finish 1st - now, event when buying billets, it never happens anymore - I think those cheaters should be send away from the game

@fanfanzee said:
    I am fully disgusted of those cheaters and they are more and more - one or 2 years ago, it happened tha I finish 1st - now, event when buying billets, it never happens anymore - I think those cheaters should be send away from the game

I have no idea what you are talking about. NOTHING in my list of ways to earn points is cheating!!! It is all planning and taking advantage of resources that available to everyone. Working your farm to it's full potential is not cheating. There are many threads talking about cheaters - this isn't one of them.

I'm game level 293. I have a carefully laid out plan for Fair day on Thursdays.

1. Wednesday I work on watering all my groves so they will be ready to harvest on Thursday at Fair time or shortly after. Having high XP Heirloom groves pays very good fair points.
    2. Wednesday I plant, water & fertilize 12 to 16 hour crops timed to be ready to harvest at Fair time. The longer the crop time the higher the points.
    3. I save my weekly Co-op insta-grow until after going to the Fair on Thursday morning.

SO - after going to the Fair Thursday morning I activate a shovel from my inventory I have lots of x2 shovels, a few x3 shovels and a couple x4 shovels I've won at the fair, through quests or VIP rewards. I usually ONLY use one per week on Thursday.

1. Harvest all my crops & groves - usually start with lower valued items until I hit Double Time
    2. Plant 8 fields of 24 hour crops, water, fertilize and use my 8 Farmhands to harvest
    4. I keep a stock of "bred" horses & cows as babies on my farm. I bottle feed one of the highest pedigree of each while I have an active shovel. This can get you THOUSANDS of points
    5. Do your 8 neighbor visits and tend their longest time trees or crops
    6. Use your "family members". I have three of them so I plant 6 fields of 24 hour crops, water, fertilize then use my husband and two kids to harvest them.

This next one takes a little time / effort but gets lots more points:
    Plant, water & fertilize 24 hour crops. Water all you groves of trees. You may have to scrounge for water - hit abandoned farms, collect from your inbox, ask for water. {Hint send out water everyday to everyone on your list. Hopefully you'll get water back that you can leave in your inbox until needed.} Once everything is ready use the weekly Co-op Insta-grow. Harvest everything.

Then the rest of the week:
    1. Twice a day plant 8 fields of 24 hour crops, water, fertilize and use my 8 Farmhands to harvest
    2. Do your 8 neighbor visits and tend their longest time trees or crops
    4. Use your "family members". I have three of them so I plant 6 fields of 24 hour crops, water, fertilize then use my husband and two kids to harvest them.

Granted I am retired and this is my hobby so I have many hours a day to play. But use some of the tips and you can get tens of thousands of points.

I actually do most of those things always but since the fair changed I am really struggling to make it to 4th!! I am playing pretty aggressively but I am matched with people that are kicking my ****!! I even upgraded shovel to try to at least keep up with them...Nothing is working.. I do not know how they double my score on day one and I have the better shovel!! I can't figure out how to do better... Is there a place to get the info on how many points you get for the various tasks??? I have tried to find a guide but I haven't been able to...

thanks for input..

@newmanmira said:

@orderlymom77 said:

Sorry - apparently I used the wrong names!!! It not an insta-grow machine. It's the insta-grow/insta-bloom you get from the Co-op for meeting your weekly Co-op goal. It's the thing where one the Co-op hits their goal for the week you instantly get the 200 Favors and the whole farm insta-grows/insta-blooms as soon as you open the Market Stand.

Per the original Co-op description "When your Co-op wins the week, you'll be treated to a major reward. You'll receive 200 Favors and all of your watered plants and trees will instantly grow!"

If your Co-op reaches their weekly goal and purple balloon appears above the Market Stand. DO NO OPEN the Market Stand until after going to the Thursday Fair and then preparing your Farm to "instantly grow". Right now my Co-op has reached the weekly goal so I am avoiding the Market Stand until Thursday.

lol yea it took me alittle bit to understand...I figured it out... Yea I know what that means..I always pay attn and do long term crops to make out better...

• newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,699 Lord of the Forums

@newmanmira said:

@orderlymom77 said:

Oh, okay then, your talking about the instabloom from the co op meeting it's weekly goal. Now I understand. I was just a little confused earlier.

edited September 2017

@peace said:
    I would love suggestions on how to get soooo many points! The amt they say I have to get is wayyyy too high>>> I have no clue what one has to do to even come close...Am I missing something?? Since this new fair I am paired with people so far out of my league...How do they come up with these scores???

I would love suggestions on getting some high numbers!! thanks

If your so inclined and don't mind spending a couple of bucks, you can buy the Baby Ginger packet. It gives some awesome fair points, especially with double time and a diamond shovel, but Aussie is right, the more points you make causes you to get stuck with players who are either very, very good at their game or are cheaters. I would recommend just making whatever weekly fair points you need to keep you at least in the same level you are in now and not going down a level. I have to meet 2000 fair points before I get my double time and after that it's usually in the half million+ area to stay in the top 3. You could use a shovel of any level to at least get you to double time, but the higher the shovel level, the more you risk ending up with cheaters. I haven't seen to many so far with the Nat'l Fair but that doesn't mean they aren't out there.

yea I have to stop trying cuz I have really been aggressive and it didn't make any diff... I attempted to upgrade a shovel but it didnt help.... the person on top has had the top level shovel every day! the next one is a fake one and I reported that one... had the ID # for name and is level 0 ! I have to stop trying