Have to spend real $$ to complete tasks - wrong

Christine1967Christine1967 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I want to know why when I am trying to complete tasks - I can't because the program wants me to buy with real money a tree for fruit thats needed to complete a task when I should be able to purchase it regularly in the game. This is not fair!

Tagged:

Answers

• Christine1967Christine1967 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I am working on completing orders for the market stand, and after making carrot raisin salad went to see about the fruit which are crab-apples - only to find you have to buy the trees with money not coins and there is no other option - very unhappy as have wasted power on making something that I can not finish. There is no other option and this has not been the first time either.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,667 Lord of the Forums

@Christine1967 said:
    I am working on completing orders for the market stand, and after making carrot raisin salad went to see about the fruit which are crab-apples - only to find you have to buy the trees with money not coins and there is no other option - very unhappy as have wasted power on making something that I can not finish. There is no other option and this has not been the first time either.

Is this a shared order?? if so, it means someone in your co op has a stock of crab apples, send out a co op call for them.. If it is a regular order, just delete it, not worth the wait to contact support and hoping they even understand what you are complaining about...

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Christine1967Christine1967 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Thanks Irene - no its not a shared order - I agree delete it - was cranky though because already started other part of the order before realising the cost.

• thousandaysthousandays Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 2,109 Lord of the Forums

Have you ever had crab-apples before? Do you, by chance, have some in inventory? That sometimes triggers it.

But I understand what you mean. There have been a few times I've been asked for swiss acorns. I've never had this tree. I think it might be locked in an expansion that I haven't cleared, so it just may be glitching because the game thinks I have access, but I don't yet.

Typically, the game will never require something with farmbucks to complete a quest. But that doesn't mean there aren't glitches here and there.

• diane1234diane1234 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

This is a good game but it is near impossible to complete any tasks...I don't know if I will continue to play when the tasks are this hard to complete....

• thomasLthomasL Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 17 Muffin

Quests should not be difficult to complete, they may be tedious and take some time/work but they won't require you to buy something to finish. If it looks like it does, check things out more and find the work around, it will be there somewhere. And asking about a problem will get an answer quickly.