Fortnight - Deluxe Sprinklers no longer a set. 95 each.

thecowgurlthecowgurl Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 123 The Pesky Helper
edited July 2017 in FarmVille 2 Discussion

So I decided to pick up the deluxe sprinkler set. Not a set anymore. 95 each. Be careful. And not happy with Zynga for that.

Tagged:

Comments

• Leggy GodivaLeggy Godiva The One Who Knows It All Facebook Connect User Posts: 717 Party Starter

@thecowgurl said:
    So I decided to pick up the deluxe sprinkler set. Not a set anymore. 95 each. Be careful. And not happy with Zynga for that.

From Day 2, when I reached gold, they were single Sprinklers, never a set. Why would they be a set? Of what would a set consist?

• thecowgurlthecowgurl Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 123 The Pesky Helper

No idea. Things continuously changed in this "quest". I would start to work on an item for someone that said they needed 2. Unless that was completed right then, it would increase to 3 the next time I went back to it. Mine said set and were priced at 30, then 90 until today then the price changed to 95. Overall I liked it. Just a little inconsistent.

• Leggy GodivaLeggy Godiva The One Who Knows It All Facebook Connect User Posts: 717 Party Starter

@thecowgurl said:
    No idea. Things continuously changed in this "quest". I would start to work on an item for someone that said they needed 2. Unless that was completed right then, it would increase to 3 the next time I went back to it. Mine said set and were priced at 30, then 90 until today then the price changed to 95. Overall I liked it. Just a little inconsistent.

Day 2, I did purchase 2 @ 30 (each single) and price later that day went to 95. This was discussed ad infinitum in another thread.

• peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

I thought I was losing my mind! same happened to me