Movement

mucclupmucclup Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

My farm continually moves which means I cant stay at one location to use water or fertilizer or collect or feed. Now yesterday it didnt start until I went into the Dolphin challeges, but this morning it started right away. I just cant accomplish my tasks on the farm when it wont stay still. I lost my 45 mins of water the other day because the farm would not stand still long enough to use it. Cant click on anything as long as the farm continues to move. Please I reported as a "Bug" but nothing changed. Its not worth my time play anymore if I cant accomplish what Im there for.

Tagged:

Comments

• Sandra Will 62Sandra Will 62 Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 716 Party Starter

Hi Mucclup, have you tried playing in full screen? It helps me cut out a lot of the strangeness that sometimes happens with the game. It's not ideal as you can't see the news feed at the side so i'm constantly going from full to normal screen trying to pick up things i need. :/

Currently on Level 281

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,662 Lord of the Forums

@mucclup said:
    My farm continually moves which means I cant stay at one location to use water or fertilizer or collect or feed. Now yesterday it didnt start until I went into the Dolphin challeges, but this morning it started right away. I just cant accomplish my tasks on the farm when it wont stay still. I lost my 45 mins of water the other day because the farm would not stand still long enough to use it. Cant click on anything as long as the farm continues to move. Please I reported as a "Bug" but nothing changed. Its not worth my time play anymore if I cant accomplish what Im there for.

What Browser are you using?

Try Chrome or Firefox, today Chrome is working better for me,
    If you already use one of the above, try clearing your cache.
    Install an Adblocker if you don't have one.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• mucclupmucclup Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

I thought tech support fix it, since its been working for a couple weeks but its back to where it was. Started planting my garden and couldnt finish as it started its constant movement again. It is so irritating. Got my river planted, went to fertilize it when the moving started so river is not fertilized. Refreshed went back tried to plant and couldnt finish. This just kicks my challenges in the rear and wastes my shovels. Please try to fix this again. please
    ps I am using Chrome

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

There isn't a guarantee Tech Support which there really isn't a tech support had fixed it. Probably just assumed.

Take it directly to them. Just posting here doesn't do anything just posts to the rest of the players at this forum since it is a player to player forum only no tech support here.

If you want to take it to the Support area there is Click on the Support link in Irena's post and go from there. But no guarantee's. You may just have had to do what she said above again and it may work.