Inventory Management

sherri9472sherri9472 Cupcake PrincessesRegistered User Posts: 836 Forum Meister

Suggest adding ability to sell animals directly from pasture. Dragging them out to sell is tedious. I have started selling them before they go to pasture, but I have over 5k in pasture now.
Also the ability to sell undried crops from the crop dryer would be nice. I would like to clear out obsolete items that I don't want to waste resources on drying.

Comments

• The Sun SummonerThe Sun Summoner Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,109 Moderator

Thanks for the suggestions, sherri9472.

• cmf2205cmf2205 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,952 Lord of the Forums
    edited May 2017

@sherri9472 said:
    Suggest adding ability to sell animals directly from pasture. Dragging them out to sell is tedious. I have started selling them before they go to pasture, but I have over 5k in pasture now.
    Also the ability to sell undried crops from the crop dryer would be nice. I would like to clear out obsolete items that I don't want to waste resources on drying.

Sell animals??? I can't sell ANY animals except when they're in my inventory and I haven't raised them yet! I can put them back on my farm from the pasture to get whatever goods they produce, burlap, pheasant quills, etc. but sell them? Am I missing out on something? I also have thousands in my pasture and they don't do any good for the most part.

• cmf2205cmf2205 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,952 Lord of the Forums

Thanks! I never realized you could do that!

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

@sherri9472 said:

Have you mastered the animals you want to sell ? There are several prized animals that give good xp.
    You really can sell just about anything with the sell tool...except those nasty birds !

• SuePooSuePoo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Selling directly from the pasture would be a wonderful addition to the game. But it also would be nice to be able to tell if you have or have not mastered animals in the pasture.

• thousandaysthousandays Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 2,109 Lord of the Forums

I thought this was thread was about our actual inventory. Mine is a mess. I really wish I could clean it up/organize it better.

• Carolanna1210Carolanna1210 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 152 Saint Spontaneous

I agree on the ability to sell undried crops. So many of them are useless.

• PrinnyPooPrinnyPoo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

Being able to see what animals are BLUE RIBBONED from the Pasture would be excellent as well! Can we change this topic to Pasture Improvements?

Sometimes, my prized animals head straight for the pasture (auto add or just clicking the button grabs EVERYTHING) -- i need to be able to go in easily when I have room in my Prized Barn to put animals in that need a blue ribbon! And yes, selling from the Pasture would be nice too.

We also need a NEW category for animals - there are too many now that don't fit in the old standards.

• Tracie Lorraine BurrTracie Lorraine Burr Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 105 Cloudylicious

Definitely need to be able to see and sell the animals in the pasture and items in the inventory, I've got tons of stuff I want to sell but it doesn't give you the option to on quite a lot of the items. Also the market stall lets have an option to put in the amount you want to sell instead of endless clicking on an item.