Quests with dumb prizes

vinewoodvinewood Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 90 Dramachine

HI why cant we get coins or a few farm bucks for prizes on quest , [ pet home stay only mini pet homestay and trees ]

Come on Farmville 2 give the players some they can use !!!!

Comments

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    prolly cuz they want people to buy farm bucks and support the game...

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    I'm one of those who still appreciate "dumb decor"

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• vinewoodvinewood Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 90 Dramachine

@Aussiegilz said:
    If they were to give out Farmbucks free it would devalue them for the people that buy them and who would buy them if you can get them for free? It would be counterproductive to the games economy (in-game and real world). Coins are easy to come by and they do give a lot of coins for quests - plus most people like trees and decor - its generally what people request more of.

hi , ilike trees also but trees u can use [ are locked in general store ]
    !!

• Sandra Will 62Sandra Will 62 Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 716 Party Starter

I like getting the trees too, :) much better than some other kind of decor that i put in my inventory. at least with trees you can actually master them and get produce from them.

Currently on Level 281

@Sandra Will 62 said:
    I like getting the trees too, :) much better than some other kind of decor that i put in my inventory. at least with trees you can actually master them and get produce from them.

yes trees r good if they are the right ones - , question what does a pumpkin ash tree good for ? i might b wrong !!!

• Sandra Will 62Sandra Will 62 Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 716 Party Starter

@vinewood said:

@Sandra Will 62 said:

yes trees r good if they are the right ones - , question what does a pumpkin ash tree good for ? i might b wrong !!!

You get heirloom wood which i use to make heaps of heirloom fancy combs, they are worth a huge amount of XP :)

There are lots of other trees that do the same thing but ah well, these ones come with a quest so all good!

Currently on Level 281

• The Sun SummonerThe Sun Summoner Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,109 Moderator
    edited May 2017

@Sandra Will 62 said:

@vinewood said:

@Sandra Will 62 said:

You get heirloom wood which i use to make heaps of heirloom fancy combs, they are worth a huge amount of XP :)

There are lots of other trees that do the same thing but ah well, these ones come with a quest so all good!

<color=#2E8B57zyna
    The Sun Summoner Thank you
    i will use Pumpkin ash trees

Thank you all will use my pump ash trees !!

• thousandaysthousandays Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 2,109 Lord of the Forums

I love decor. But I have enough fences.