Thanks for helping us earn Farm Bucks, BUT....

nciashyguynciashyguy CloudyliciousFacebook Connect User Posts: 322 The One Who Knows it All

Thanks for letting us earn Farm Bucks through the Daily Specials Counter, but since the 'accidental spending' issue has not been addressed or remedied, it is pretty much a wash. Today I discovered that somehow, somewhere I lost 6 Farm Bucks. I have NO IDEA how I spent them (if I did). I give up on Farm Bucks. Because there is nothing in place to prevent accidental spending, I refuse to buy any and now I am not even going to try to accumulate them (through earning) for something I'd really like because of this accidental spending. I have tried to save them to buy something special and it has NEVER worked out because of the accidental spending, so that's it - I give up on them.

Comments

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    Write support when you have FB go missing. If it doesn't turn into a serial problem, they'll usually refund.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• nciashyguynciashyguy Cloudylicious Facebook Connect User Posts: 322 The One Who Knows it All
    edited April 2017

I've lost well over 500 FB during the time I've been playing FV, much of it from "accidental purchases." It's even worse since most of the time I have no idea what I have 'bought' and there's no way really to find out.

• peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

@nciashyguy said:
    Thanks for letting us earn Farm Bucks through the Daily Specials Counter, but since the 'accidental spending' issue has not been addressed or remedied, it is pretty much a wash. Today I discovered that somehow, somewhere I lost 6 Farm Bucks. I have NO IDEA how I spent them (if I did). I give up on Farm Bucks. Because there is nothing in place to prevent accidental spending, I refuse to buy any and now I am not even going to try to accumulate them (through earning) for something I'd really like because of this accidental spending. I have tried to save them to buy something special and it has NEVER worked out because of the accidental spending, so that's it - I give up on them.

I have contacted them several times for this issue! They did return them...It is awful and I have pled my case many times! today I lost 25 on the new pet hotel I clicked on something to speed up the process Like why the H would I do that??? frustrating for sure! I hope they give me my 25 back!! That time I clicked in the wrong spot very quickly took my money and ran!! Very unfair

@nciashyguy said:
    I've lost well over 500 FB during the time I've been playing FV, much of it from "accidental purchases." It's even worse since most of the time I have no idea what I have 'bought' and there's no way really to find out.

They do know what it gets used on but I watch closely and let them know asap now because I actually have enough to almost do something with lol I wouldn't mind spending some money on occ if they fixed that and I have said that many times but nothing has changed... IT's crazy!!

Maybe if we all keep at it eventually things will change!! I seriously would prob take advantage of some of the sales they have if I didn't lose so much...They would benefit..Hopefully they will understand that..It seems like a no brainer ....

• Cornhole_1963Cornhole_1963 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

where is the support place to write to about farm bucks

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,827 Lord of the Forums

Link in my signature , you can send it as feedback/suggestions