Please put an X on all Blocks FV2 Sends

vinewoodvinewood Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 90 Dramachine

Hi , I would appreciate an X on all Blocks FV2 sends as I do not like to lays all thes things , like a dog house , now this morning a new thing pops up and no way to quit the game i love to farm and farm , and the little game you post daily are not all fun , if a player does not like the game the farmer should be able to not play !!
It could be better if FV2 give the farmer extra credit in other ways , more free baby bottles, salt, pepper , or sugar , other other goodies , . Thank You

Comments

• thousandaysthousandays Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 2,109 Lord of the Forums

If it's asking you to place something on your farm, you can click CANCEL in the lower, right corner. It will put whatever building it is in inventory. That is, if it's not something the gamemakers have locked to the side of the road, outside your farm boundary. If it's there, it's not taking up space on your farm. But I agree, it's unsightly. I do wish there were more opt-out options for things.

• vinewoodvinewood Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 90 Dramachine

@thousandays said:
    If it's asking you to place something on your farm, you can click CANCEL in the lower, right corner. It will put whatever building it is in inventory. That is, if it's not something the gamemakers have locked to the side of the road, outside your farm boundary. If it's there, it's not taking up space on your farm. But I agree, it's unsightly. I do wish there were more opt-out options for things.

hi thx u , but there r quests that have no x and r added without a farmer control , ,quest like adopt a dog etc could be gone in 3 days or have an x !!!

• thousandaysthousandays Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 2,109 Lord of the Forums

Right. The dog house is locked to the side of the road, outside your farm boundary. Eventually, the game will ask you to store the dog house to put something else in its place. But that space is not on your farm.

• The Sun SummonerThe Sun Summoner Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,109 Moderator