why cant i get help

DD54DD54 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

do not tell me to go to the game and click support ive sent many emails im sick of the lack of response especially after 5 emails it would be nice to have the open portal with msging support, with the amount of ppl playing this game and the money you all make you make it so hard to contact anyone. ive been missing 21 fv cash for a week now and items ive made, furthermore the quests and pop ups with posting needs is ridicoulous because nobody helps you can try to no avail and nothing half the time and then you dont receive the help you do get in your inbox cause **** disappears from your inbox never shows up, then you want people to spend money on fv cash but cant fix the game, why is it we need so much help why isnt there an option to make some of these items ourselves why this just makes me want to become a fv vip real quick...Not! please fix these issues and refund my items and fv cash ty, aggravated player amounst many....

Answers

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 2017
    First off this is a player to player help forum. None of us, even the moderators have access to your game.

Second, I can tell you're upset but I'm afraid I don't understand the rest of your post.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• kitkat7145kitkat7145 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 1,125 Assassin
    edited April 2017

As Anya said, no one here can help you with your Farmbuck issue. Support are the only ones that can do that. They are generally very responsive on these types of issues. Did you receive the automated response email confirming that your support request was received? That should come almost immediately after you submit the form. If you didn't get that, something went wrong. Start by checking your spam/junk folders. Then make sure [email protected] is white-listed to allow their emails to come through.

Looking for ACTIVE zFriends!           

• Renee BeacomRenee Beacom Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 825 Forum Meister

@DD54 said:
    do not tell me to go to the game and click support ive sent many emails im sick of the lack of response especially after 5 emails it would be nice to have the open portal with msging support, with the amount of ppl playing this game and the money you all make you make it so hard to contact anyone. .

CLICK ON THIS LINK........... File A Bug Report. it will ask you what your issue is. I have always had someone respond
    https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?l=en&s=feedback&f=how-do-i-report-a-bug

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 2017

The Bug Report Form is more like for problems like todays with the crafting kitchen. Quick, direct, no correspondence needed just "fix it pls".

When you need reimbursement for something like farm bucks, use the link in my signature.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• mamymamy Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

vorrei sapere perchè dopo aver pagato il potenziamento del mio granaio per animali da premio dice potenziamento in corso da due giorni e non succede nulla!!!!!!!!!

• kitkat7145kitkat7145 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 1,125 Assassin

@mamy If you have already cleared the browser cache with no help, contact Support and explain your issue..

Looking for ACTIVE zFriends!