Truckload isn't working

sophiej1sophiej1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Hi

I have sent a truckload from my iPad (Country Escape) to Farmville 2 on the web. On my iPad it says I am able to collect from the web.

I have refreshed the web version several times and the truck stop is not appearing.

I am unsure why this feature is not showing?

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,667 Lord of the Forums

I gave up on Country escape long ago, but if I remember correctly, you need to be level 25 on FV2 to send and receive goods between farms.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Vicky GalVicky Gal Investigator Registered User Posts: 1,088 Pet Queen

If it has ever worked before and you have both facebook and zyngagames you may want to make sure you have not been logged out of facebook. I think that has happened to me, because I do not go to facebook as often any more I was automatically logged off after a while.

B)

• sophiej1sophiej1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Thanks both! I have ensured that both my games are connected and linked with each other. Truckloads now require level 8 and I am able to send truckloads from my ipad, but I am unable to see the truck on the web version, really not sure why this is :(

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 2017
    Sometimes the truck isn't visible but the act of sending it should at least give you the delivery animation.

If your farm hasn't even got the gas pump shadow at the roadside (drift your mouse around looking for the clickable spot) and/or you've never seen evidence of the truck on your web based farm it may be a forgotten rolled out element to your game. Not sure if Customer Support can help - but it can't hurt to try. Instructions are in my signature.

(Send a screenshot of the barren area where your truck should be, if necessary to get the point across. Be super clear that both farms are on the same Facebook account too.)

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• sophiej1sophiej1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Thank you! Have now contacted support!

• gefrastgefrast Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

i have the same issue.

contacted support and got this answer: i should try logging into fv2 and country escape simultaneously. but that didn't help either. truck is now already lost for 36 hours...