Order Board mess up?

PinkBananaPinkBanana Forum DetectiveRegistered User Posts: 696 Dedicated Go Getter

Some weeks ago, the order board started to demand nuts from the Water Nut Tree (a Limited Edition tree). I don't have that tree anymore.
The last few days, the order board has asked for syrup from a Japanese syrup tree.
That tree I can at least buy, I think.
But why is the order board doing this? Can I no longer decide which trees to have on the farm?

In addition, the order board asks a lot for Limited Edition Crops, which I normally don't grow either. And yes, this is the usual Order Board, not the Shared Orders.

Comments

• GuggeGugge Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 2,799 Lord of the Forums

I believe that if you have any of anything in your inventory, the order board can ask for it. So if you have a few, get rid of them, dismiss the order, problem solved.

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    You must still have products in your inventory? If it bothers you to have to skip the orders you'll need to make a conscious effort to turn them into feed or sell them.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• PinkBananaPinkBanana Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 696 Dedicated Go Getter

These orders always say "0 out of 50". If I had 50 in the inventory, I would do the order.

Reloaded the farm now, and just realized that there are missing patches in the extra land. These areas are supposed to have tall, wild grass. But when they don't load completely around a tree, the order board will think that the tree is on the farm.
    The expansions "Greystone Park" and "Old Dusty Road" have exactly these trees that are a problem now.

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums

Orders for a tree on your land that's not yet your land? Interesting. Are you of the correct level to even open them?

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• PinkBananaPinkBanana Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 696 Dedicated Go Getter

I guess so. The reason I have not opened them, is that the farm looks "sweeter" when it's not so huge.

I agree, I stopped expanding waaaay back around level 90.

Right! It's a question of taste, but it's harder to visit the huge farms than the smaller ones.
    Maybe this will force me to expand, but try to buy a bunch of these Japanese yellow trees first. Hopefully that will ease the situation.