Use of the Rooster

rayjannrayjann Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 30 Forum Traveller

I got my Rooster, but before I can feed my chicken it seems that i had to water all my grove and trees. This will take months. And you can't use him on fields. Really stupid thing

Tagged:

Comments

• thousandaysthousandays Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 2,109 Lord of the Forums

Months? I believe he will water one grove a day for 20 days.

• dianerth7dianerth7 Muffin Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

the bottles for the chickens are not letting me feed the chickens on the rooster thing in Farmville 2 .I have even paid money and got nothing. this is a ripoff. not a good game. what can you do to make up for this> thank you.
    Diane Roth

• dianerth7dianerth7 Muffin Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

@dianerth7 said:
    the bottles for the chickens are not letting me feed the chickens on the rooster thing in Farmville 2 .I have even paid money and got nothing. this is a ripoff. not a good game. what can you do to make up for this> thank you.
    Diane Roth

HELP!!!

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,667 Lord of the Forums

@dianerth7 said:
    Diane Roth

This thread is about a different thing entirely, you should have started your own thread or searched the forum using the search feature, to find answers to your issue. There are MANY threads about raising the Rooster.

Do you have enough crops needed to mix with the baby bottles? without the proper crops you will not be able to feed the chickens.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,667 Lord of the Forums

@rayjann said:
    I got my Rooster, but before I can feed my chicken it seems that i had to water all my grove and trees. This will take months. And you can't use him on fields. Really stupid thing

You don't need to water all of your trees and groves using the Rooster, he will only water 20, groves or trees. Once you use him 20 times, he will feed chickens.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.