Is it cheating or is it not

Pat65wPat65w Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 23 Delightful Duckling

I have a player in my Co-op that has close to 1000 animals on her farm,these are not prized animals, her animal barn is also full . She is on level 113 and has been buying with farm bucks WATER TROUGH at 40 farm bucks each. These water trough gives her 10 animals each time she buys one. She never gets a pop up that says she has to many animals on the farm. She has troughs behind every building and tree groves. When I ask why she hides them she said" their ugly ".. Now I know about the sites that will do this for you but for some reason I believe her story....I was thinking of turning my back and not turning her in because I believe it's Zynga' job to spot these unfair game tactic's. Then I think that it's not fair to the team....What's your opinion :p

Tagged:

Comments

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2017

6 rewarded or coin purchased troughs. 1 shady trough. 1 farm buck purchased trough. 50(55) animal limit. Period.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?l=en&s=getting-started&f=how-do-i-increase-my-animal-limit

Now you know.

Ps. I had a player like this on my bar. Tons of troughs. Had every remaining square inch covered in Arabian horses. Crashed my game when nothing else, even the most heavily decorated farm you'll ever see, didn't. I had them removed. Really don't care what they did after that.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• c618151c618151 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 69 Captain Obvious
    edited January 2017

I don't even know why these type of players even play Farmville. How could you even feed that many animals? I don't know how many I have (I never counted them ) but it's tough keeping up with growing feed for them all, yet still growing crops to make items. I try to make my farm look nice but most of the players on my friend list, that I added through here, just seem to buy a bunch of items with farmbucks, then leave them sitting anywhere looking like ugly clutter everywhere then got bored quickly and quit the game. it's less fun to play with players that aren't really playing like you're supposed to.

• Pat65wPat65w Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 23 Delightful Duckling

I don't like cheating and I don't allow cheating in my Co-op, I think this is done from codes , I don't believe it's a glitch. I want to be 100 % sure before I remove her, to me this is unfair play with a group that is very honest.

• granny2gunsgranny2guns Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

I just visited a neighbor that has 21 level 7 water towers and 10 windmills, level 7 she is at game level 251. Is this possible? Really unfair to compete with someone with this many water towers when we are only allowed 1 water tower. Thinking I will be quitting this as so many of neighbors are cheating and persons at lower levels than I am can surpass me by 30,000 to 40,000 points and I plant, harvest, craft, ets, just as fast as my supplies refill so that I can. I also visit 50 to 100 neighbors to collect water, ect to play too and still cannot compete. I could skip the competeing but just upsets me as it is there so have to look at it.

• KZE33KZE33 Genius Genie Registered User Posts: 1,445 The Boss

This game is so filled with cheaters that it's best to ignore them. The numbers I'm seeing in the National Fair are laughable.

• KZE33KZE33 Genius Genie Registered User Posts: 1,445 The Boss
    edited August 2017

@c618151 said:
    I don't even know why these type of players even play Farmville.

These people don't "play," they get some weird thrill out of cheating. If they were doing their own programming in order to test their skills it would be a bit more understandable, but they're just using code they pulled off of some site.

• peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

yea it is very unfair... It it didn't use to bother me but now the way the fair is run we suffer and that is very unfortunate! They need to stop mixing us with people we don't know and can't delete! We are unable to get the prize boxes and what really bothers me is not getting a rare animal prize!

• tina927mtina927m Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 21 Delightful Duckling

A while ago I downloaded the Cheat Engine. I played - cheated - for a day before my guilt got the best of me. I started a new farm from level 1 and requested my guilt ridden cheating farm permanently deleted. :smile:

Now if only Zynga was better at removing cheaters, especially from co-ops, that'd be awesome!

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

Just not a lot can do with the game and people gone to India now and such with getting these people removed from the games. Just going to have to play around them and follow suggestions with the Fair or such we have offered.

• mizone40mizone40 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

What annoys me is when unknown players suddenly appear on the leader board with 35000 points. They cannot have achieved that in one session of game play they must be cheating. When this happens you have no chance to win on the leader board its totally unfair.

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

You don't know if they are cheating or not. There are ways to make the points. People just seem to know how to make the points who do get them without supposedly cheating

But I don't even focus on it. I have pretty much stopped the fair altogether. Not worth all this and more

I won't make the National nor do I care to. This game just is losing my attention lately. Yes I still play but don't fathom the game as much anymore. Nor do I police it 24/7

Don't have the time or inkling to manage the game like that

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

@mizone40 said:
    What annoys me is when unknown players suddenly appear on the leader board with 35000 points. They cannot have achieved that in one session of game play they must be cheating. When this happens you have no chance to win on the leader board its totally unfair.

Those points are very easy to get with a shovel, and breeding animals in double time .

• cmf2205cmf2205 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,952 Lord of the Forums

@mizone40 said:

I went from 8th to 1st in a short period of time on Wednesday night with a shovel I had in my inventory and zoomed way past everyone else. I think I ended up ahead by about 50k points. I bred some horses, harvested the co-op bloom, leveled up and had the 24 hour water deal. None of that is cheating.

• lancashirelasslancashirelass Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 97 Chocolatier

What about the rich order board and cheating or able to do it legit. One Monday when the board refreshed for a week I had one player top of the leaderboard with tens of thousands of points bearing in mind all rich produce is taken by Marie when board refreshes.

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums
  • lellyceelellycee Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 34 Forum Traveller

i cant believe that in the national fair a player level 1 is so ahead its bullshit

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,593 Lord of the Forums

They are not really level one, it just means they are playing on a different platform to you, either Facebook or Zynga, you will probably show as a level one player to them... If you are synced to both platforms, change, and go see what level they really are.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,589 Lord of the Forums

@lellycee said:
    i cant believe that in the national fair a player level 1 is so ahead its bullshit

Why is it you can actually type out "bullshit" in the forums but can't type out a name that is short for Richard? You can't even say c-r-a-p.. Sorry for going off topic..

• newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,686 Lord of the Forums

@granny2guns said:
    I just visited a neighbor that has 21 level 7 water towers and 10 windmills, level 7 she is at game level 251. Is this possible? Really unfair to compete with someone with this many water towers when we are only allowed 1 water tower. Thinking I will be quitting this as so many of neighbors are cheating and persons at lower levels than I am can surpass me by 30,000 to 40,000 points and I plant, harvest, craft, ets, just as fast as my supplies refill so that I can. I also visit 50 to 100 neighbors to collect water, ect to play too and still cannot compete. I could skip the competeing but just upsets me as it is there so have to look at it.

I use a shovel(usually a diamond shovel=10X's)and buy a crop packet. I can get over 40K in one harvest and that's without raising any Ped 5 horse or cow or harvesting my groves. I only use the diamond shovel after I go to the fair. After the 24-25 hours is over, I use a ruby shovel because I have a bunch of them from past rewards ceremonies. The down side to using a shovel is that you get put into a wagon with a bunch of other people using shovels and also with people who cheat.

• cmf2205cmf2205 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,952 Lord of the Forums

@KJustice I was typing a post the other day and it **** out It's hit as if I were typing another word. Of course I'm leaving an extra space this time.