Ability to delete quests & items

AnitaSAnitaS Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

We need to have the chose to delete quests we are not interested in doing. The GF balloon is placed in a really bad place. Why are we not allowed to move it were we want. The Country Escape truck also. At least give us the choose to store these type of items.

Comments

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

They are needed on the Farm as part of things. You may want to play Country Escape and more.

Or go to GF in future.

No one said you had to do the quests but it is set that they come out for all and coded and if take out then have to take out for all

Way of games always has been. Don't think will change.

The quests will go away but you are not required to do them

Many of us do them except for things that are beyond ridiculous but too not all of us get outside missions away from the Tuesday one

• leinadleinad Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 12 Pumpkin
    edited May 2017

yah, what you say is correct, really so many things (quests) going on at the same time.....now what a player sees is 2 to 3 drop down weekly quest then another two imoveable quests, the river thingy which just started, then the gourmet farm, along with coop orders, and then the state FAIR.....that is really a lot of things going on..........all of which over load the flash player big time....it can become overwhelming

• Carolanna1210Carolanna1210 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 152 Saint Spontaneous

@AnitaS said:
    We need to have the chose to delete quests we are not interested in doing. The GF balloon is placed in a really bad place. Why are we not allowed to move it were we want. The Country Escape truck also. At least give us the choose to store these type of items.

The GF balloon gets in the way of seeing messages. Sometimes it goes away when a message shows up, but mostly it does not. I haven't been playing because I haven't figured out how to grow the rich crops. Is the Riverside Market always going to be a GF, because if so, it's annoying to us not playing.

• The Sun SummonerThe Sun Summoner Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,109 Moderator

I will relay all your feedback to the team, Farmers. Thank you.

• vinewoodvinewood Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 90 Dramachine

@Carolanna1210 said:

@AnitaS said:

The GF balloon gets in the way of seeing messages. Sometimes it goes away when a message shows up, but mostly it does not. I haven't been playing because I haven't figured out how to grow the rich crops. Is the Riverside Market always going to be a GF, because if so, it's annoying to us not playing.

YES THERE SHOULD BE AN X ON ALL QUEST , SO WE CAN " X "OUT OF THE QUESTS WE DO NOT WANT TO PLAY THAT SHOULD NOT BE HARD TO PROGRAM AS SOME DO , THANK YOU