Why farmville2 doesn't open, upload?

Annie Marie MeriluotoAnnie Marie Meriluoto PumpkinRegistered User Posts: 12 Pumpkin

How long will this take. I will lose all my progress in Christmas Traditions, so close but now. Could you please fix the problem as soon as possible, thank you.
Then another issue, why this Halloween thing started after Halloween after everybody else, too late

Answers

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

As for the page loading issues: Did you do all the Troubleshooting steps on your end:

Browsers to use with this game are Chrome or Firefox as ones compatible with this game or can use IceDragon, or some others so make sure up to date on your Browser or try an older version.

Also make sure Flash is updated as well too might have to uninstall and reinstall

if playing game on FB try uninstalling and reinstalling game and see if might load.

Clear your cache and then try to log back into the game.

There are things you can do to help with loading issues as this is pretty much what they will tell you to do and more as far as this goes. Loading issues they won't acknowledge as a big issue as most times things you can do on your end to make things better

The Halloween thing: If you had something in the spot where the Halloween thing was to go when you finished that perhaps they had it coded to set in there afterwards even after the Holiday fact. You can either do it or not. Whether they will remove it if you contact Support who knows.

• dkay53dkay53 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

have done all above. reinstalled flash. java, chrome, and even tried new account. keep getting woops a daisy before farm loads completely and still wants me to sign in every time even tho says keep logged in. Have not been able to go on farm for a week.

• Cindy NazworthyCindy Nazworthy Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 94 Chocolatier

I to am still having trouble with using cursor on game, it stalls or will stop on something else I didn't want it to stop on. Game going very SLOW, done ALL the Troubleshooting steps, still not working right! This has been a issue for WEEKS now! Will not work using Firefox at all, Chrome is what I TRY to play on, which is causing all these issues. I am ready to stop playing game as this is way to time consuming trying to complete everything I used to get done in a "flash"!

• katiekatie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

i to have left game for same reason been like it on mine for about 2 months enough is enough now i have finally given in

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

Zynga won't acknowledge to loading issues and more here with this as they will as said tell you to do all the troubleshooting steps and more and if have not tried all the things mentioned in many of the threads here over the year or so with loading problems are probably stuck at this point.

• denise05131959denise05131959 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

Earlier this morning, Nov 19, 2016, I was able to load my farm. After visiting a couple neighbors, I returned to my farm where I got a Whoops A Daisy. I agreed to reload but game wouldn't load. About 9/10 of the way, it stopped and I got another Whoops A Daisy. I have spent the past 2 hours trying to get back into the game only to continuously get Whoops A Daisy, both on zynga and on facebook. I have gone through all the troubleshooting to no avail. I am level 168 or 169 and I use only Google Chrome. I guess my Christmas quest is shot as I only had but a few hours left to get bonus.

• ForeveverForevever Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,957 Lord of the Forums

@denise05131959 said:
    Earlier this morning, Nov 19, 2016, I was able to load my farm. After visiting a couple neighbors, I returned to my farm where I got a Whoops A Daisy. I agreed to reload but game wouldn't load. About 9/10 of the way, it stopped and I got another Whoops A Daisy. I have spent the past 2 hours trying to get back into the game only to continuously get Whoops A Daisy, both on zynga and on facebook. I have gone through all the troubleshooting to no avail. I am level 168 or 169 and I use only Google Chrome. I guess my Christmas quest is shot as I only had but a few hours left to get bonus.

Whoops A Daisy is normally caused by a disconnect between you and the game server. On some occasions, this could be zynga's fault, but most of the time, your internet probably blinked - and it happened so quickly that Farmville 2 was the only thing to recognize it happened.

Be glad it recognizes it. More than a few times I've been farming with seemingly no issues, only to refresh and find progress was lost.

There are several things you can do on your end. If you haven't restarted your router in a while, you should do that first. I usually restart mine about twice a month. There are so many devices that are automatically looking for open internets these days, that even if yours is password protected, the router itself still gets pinged with information pretty much constantly. This will degrade performance over time, and restarting it will help clear out that information.

If you have restarted your router, you may also want to reboot your computer. This will help refresh the connection between your router and the access point. If you're too lazy to reboot (like I often am!!), try just pulling the access point out of the USB port, wait a couple of minutes, then pop it back in. This should also help strengthen your connection.

You may also want to try to have your system as close to the router as possible, or even go "hard wired". Everything can interfere with that signal. Walls, cordless phones, microwaves... just off the top of my head.

If getting your PC closer to the router is impossible (again, like in my case), check and see if your router has a 5G signal. It is a shorter range signal, but it is a more stable signal (as there are less things that interfere with that frequency).

You can also try changing the channel on your router broadcast. I've had limited success with this however, as there are so many signals in my area, that there isn't one that is "noise free".

If you want to try that, you should always use channels 1, 6, or 11. The signal will carry over to 3 channels on either side. So if you were to choose say... channel 3, you'll get interference from both channels 1 and 6. Theoretically, channels 1 and 11 are the best. There is an app you can download to see what signals are in your area, and who is parked on which channel, to help you pick one :)

I hope some of this is helpful.
    Good luck!

Just done.

• dkay53dkay53 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

am having same problems. before game loads completely get woops a daisy or game keeps trying to reload. have uninstalled and reinstalled every thing. even did a soft restart and refresh on puter and did not help. have not been able to work farm for 2 weeks.