How can a Level 1 Player make so many points in the State Fair?

PatriciaMvdWPatriciaMvdW Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

I thought some items necessary to make lots of points were only available at higher levels... Is that a bot? Isn't it a bit unfair for other players?

Comments

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

Are you playing on FB or at Zynga. Because don't think they are truly level 1 so if playing on Zynga side check the Fair on FB side it might show there real level

• ForeveverForevever Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,957 Lord of the Forums

@PatriciaMvdW in addition to Witchie suggestion, sometimes if I send a person in the cart a cheer, their information will update properly.

The "level 1" is because they are playing on the opposite platform, but cheering them (especially if they cheer you back) should link you to their farm (permanently, be forewarned) - and you should be able to see their proper level (they may also show up your neighbor bar if you're inclined to visit and inspect what they're up to, and may show up on your ask lists for requests).

Levels, however, are irrelevant. I'm somewhere in the upper 240's for my level, but I'm consistently placed in fair carts with people who have much lower levels. Part of the reason being that I make the same amount of fair points they do in a week. Another part may be because I have the same amount of plots on the ground as they do (I only use half of what's available to me). And another part is because I play part time.

If they put me into a cart with people at my same level, who have twice as many plots, and 7 free days a week to play, I would lose every time.

Just done.

• PaulCominscochPaulCominscoch Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

I have got one for you all. I have been in 3rd please all this week working hard trying to get into 2nd please on the State Fair! But today 03/01/2017 I'm finding myself in 4th!
    Get a load of these scores.
    Gabriel 1st -1 pts
    Anderson 2nd -1 pts
    Jean-Paul 3rd 16654337 pts
    Me 4th 400216 pts
    How does anyone win 1st please with -1? And 2nd -1?
    There used to be a tab on the State Fair ladder board where you could press and report cheating players and they were removed from your game. What happend to that tab?

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

They took it away and Z is lucky if takes people away now.

Myself STOP making the FAIR a competition that you have to be ME FIRST all time.

Don't buy shovels, lose some and then will be down in area more your level

• sweeteajunkie7sweeteajunkie7 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

A Player has just gotten over 25,000 pts and is still climbing in 2 hours. Can this be done? Or is this a glitch?

• PaulCominscochPaulCominscoch Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    edited January 2017

Here is the results of today's country fair. No matter how hard I tried I could not win! first and secend please with a minus 1 score.

• ForeveverForevever Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,957 Lord of the Forums

@PaulCominscoch said:
    Here is the results of today's country fair. No matter how hard I tried I could not win! first and secend please with a minus 1 score.

just to clarify - there is no Country fair - there is a County fair which you are not a part of.
    This is the STATE FAIR.

And you have 22 million points.

Twenty, Two, Million.

It's no surprise to me that you're in a group with "creative" players.
    Stop getting so many points, and you'll find yourself pitted against people who play more reasonably.
    On a normal week, without a shovel - base points - I only get 30,000 fair points. I'm constantly forgetting my level but it's in the 240 range. What level are you, and what are you doing to get that many points?

My advice, stop it. Lose for a few weeks, then re-evaluate.

Just done.

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2017

Diamond with 4-7 thousand points. Thousand. More is not always better...

The most I've ever seen anyone get that I knew personally was 1.2 - 1.5 million points. That was maintaining a diamond shovel with FB purchased speed grow machine. I'd be darn curious how you got 22 million.

Btw -1 is over a billion points. Effectively they broke the counter cheating.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

Thank you everyone for your reply. These State Fire score I'm referring to appeard a week ago yesterday strait after the state fair! Now i don't mind losing too good players but that was ridiculous. I was given the XP tower to play with and I leveled up 3 times and harvested 24 hour crops each time. This should have given me an advantage but only got me into 3rd place. I still don't understand how 2 players get first and second place with minus 1 right from day one.

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    As I said above - they cheat.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• napabethnapabeth Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 378 Social Snowflake

on my page there are 4 players at level 310. they have up to 12 prize animal barns, 10 water towers, etc. this cheating is condoned so don't compete to win. it is impossible as long as Zynga can't or won't stop cheaters.

You can clear your neighbor bar of cheats and you can control your fair points to avoid being paired with cheaters.

If it's that important to you, be proactive and do it.

• napabethnapabeth Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 378 Social Snowflake

the cheaters on neighbor bar do not have remove option

Contact support with a list

Again Thank you everyone for your reply. So how do I clear my neighbor bar? Do you mean the neighborers at the botem of the window? These cheaters are not my neighborers. Don't know who they are. They are not even my friends. I am a pensioner and so all I do is play Farmville 2 all day,7 days a week. I don't like cheating, but I must admit to you all I did cheat just a littel to get into 3td place. I just thought to myself, it's only fer to cheat against cheaters! At times thogh, if I see players not doing so well I cut back on my playing just so they can keep up.

edited January 2017
    Getting scores like that does flag your account, you'll probably find it difficult now to get away from others who "cheat a little bit" too.

Thanks for all your advie and help!

• theresanorwalktheresanorwalk Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star

Im new to farmville but have been playing daily. What is the state fair, and gourmet kitchen? Ive heard these mentioned freaquently but have no idea how to play them.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,662 Lord of the Forums

@theresanorwalk said:
    Im new to farmville but have been playing daily. What is the state fair, and gourmet kitchen? Ive heard these mentioned freaquently but have no idea how to play them.

It is better to start a new thread to ask questions which are not related to the topic.

You may find the Farmville 2 official blog very helpful in answering any questions related to basic game play, just use the search function.

http://zyngablog.typepad.com/farmville_2/

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.