Zynga Feed/Envelope not opeing

ptfan992012ptfan992012 Lord of the ForumsRegistered User Posts: 2,049 Lord of the Forums
edited June 2015 in Bug Reporting
Is anyone playing on Zynga not have their feed area for Friends or Everybody to collect items or even post for own

I have not had it and more and have cleared cache and more

Also the envelope doesn't open either.

So don't know if this is a browser specific issue or what.

I'm having this issue as well. I've cleaned everything.

Comments

• ptfan992012ptfan992012 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,049 Lord of the Forums
    edited June 2015
    It seems to be google Chrome only that I know of. It was working and all till yesterday evening and more.

I have even uninstalled Chrome and reinstalled and have pepperflash on now as Chrome's changes and all too

But still nothing.

But if I use another browser as am trying Opera it is working.

But wanted to see if this was just me or anyone else with the issue

May have to abandon Chrome here. But having all the things I had with Chrome not even sure if Opera has and all with the Extensions as in a way similar to Chrome but as never used it fully before the Opera Browser that is

But with Chrome is where am having issue
  • Joy1962Joy1962 Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 419 Forum Detective
    edited June 2015
    I'm using Mozilla firefox. I'm going to try Opera.
    Thank you for the heads up on this. :)
  • ptfan992012ptfan992012 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,049 Lord of the Forums
    edited June 2015
    I know someone else posted and they mentioned Chrome and I have Chrome and have had no issues with Chrome playing these games but since last night when my envelope/and the feed side won't load.

I have even cleared cache and more too

But as said I at least play at opera.

Figured give that one a try. I tried FF one time but
    edited June 2015
    Opera is working great for me. I also downloaded adblock plus.
    Thank you for helping me! :)
  • Sandra_LT1Sandra_LT1 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,660 Lord of the Forums
    edited June 2015
    I am having the same issue! No feed, no envelope... but I do still have that daggone tour of the charming countryside!

Firefox,
  • Sue Gallina-DettloffSue Gallina-Dettloff Party Starter Registered User Posts: 969 Guru of Mayhem
    edited June 2015
    The envelope and feed were working (google) until a got a WAD and now nothing.

My profile wont work either. Maybe they are working on some posting issues ppl have been complaining about.
  • BunnyMjrnBunnyMjrn Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 67 Captain Obvious
    edited June 2015
    Same here. Firefox, no feed/envelope.
    edited June 2015
    I'm on Opera now and my envelope, mailbox and activity feed is working for now.
    There is lag I have noticed. I don't know if it's on Zynga's side or Opera's side. It runs like there is pepper flash.
    At least I can send items to everyone. I was worried about that.
  • Sandra_LT1Sandra_LT1 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,660 Lord of the Forums
    edited June 2015
    I also do not have anything on my Profile page. Just tried Waterfox and again, no envelope or activity feed.

I've done all the usual troubleshooting steps.

This is beyond annoying....
    edited June 2015
    I have not gone in and checked with Opera again yet or such.

But as said it went out on me probably this time yesterday and such so figured not a lot posting yet with it that maybe something on my end so when saw someone posted in Ask a Player figured start an area over here to see if others were experiencing it as well.

As said downloaded Opera just to see if could get in on another browser and at least was to clear things. I could clear envelope on FB and such and more on Chrome but with Zynga side nothing.

It is frustrating when can't collect anything from feeds or answer friends posts

Hopefully they fix it or move this topic up to a Known Issue or such.

I have not had many problems with Chrome and the games over the years but the issue of the WAD as well with Visiting neighbors as well hampered me but I made my Quota with the fair for that so just giving it time till the new week on that starts

But again hopefully this issue gets resolved for us all
  • vandy!vandy! Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 175 Investigator
    edited June 2015
    It seems to be google Chrome only that I know of. It was working and all till yesterday evening and more.

I have even uninstalled Chrome and reinstalled and have pepperflash on now as Chrome's changes and all too

But still nothing.

But if I use another browser as am trying Opera it is working.

But wanted to see if this was just me or anyone else with the issue

May have to abandon Chrome here. But having all the things I had with Chrome not even sure if Opera has and all with the Extensions as in a way similar to Chrome but as never used it fully before the Opera Browser that is

But with Chrome is where am having issue

May be you are interacting with this problem 1st time. I have this issue too, but not for today only, it has been continuing for 10-15 days.
    I complained several times but nothing changed. This is not only a single issue, I can't post items for news feed, can't get gifts from mailbox near market stand, my dog always stuck in river so i can't feed animals again until it come and feed them with his paw. there are several issues to solve but nothing is fixed till now.
    This is not the solution to change your browsers day by day. I have chrome and firefox both as well, but same issues on both.
    Zynga should fix it for every browsers, specially chrome and firefox cause these are commonly used by people.
    edited June 2015
    I did manage to get the envelope/feed/profile using Opera. But playing the game in Opera is impossible - it is wayyyyyy too slow and clunky.

I also updated Flash player - no change.

Cleared all cookies - no change.

Rebooted - no change.

Something is not working for specific browsers. In my case, Firefox/Waterfox.
    edited June 2015
    I believe something has changed in Firefox and the way it displays web content. At the same time that I was no longer able to see my profile/envelope or the feed, the FV2 logo banner here in the forums was no longer being displayed.

Opera did work, but the browser is just way too slow and clunky when trying to play FV2.

I have now switched to Comodo IceDragon and that is working perfectly. I can see the banner here in the forums, I can access my envelope and the feed in the game.

So, Zynga peeps - maybe you should check with Mozilla and find out what code they changed today and then slap them.... A LOT!
    edited June 2015
    Yeah Opera is slow with loading and more for me too.

Figured try it anyways since Chrome isn't letting me accept and collect things anyways but will stick with playing at least at Chrome

But for me the side area went missing last night for me in Chrome with Zynga for feed and the envelope. I uninstalled Chrome/reinstalled and even have pepperflash on and nothing.

Clearing cache: nothing as well.
    edited June 2015
    Yeah Opera is slow with loading and more for me too.

Figured try it anyways since Chrome isn't letting me accept and collect things anyways but will stick with playing at least at Chrome

But for me the side area went missing last night for me in Chrome with Zynga for feed and the envelope. I uninstalled Chrome/reinstalled and even have pepperflash on and nothing.

Clearing cache: nothing as well.

Comodo has a Chrome-like browser as well... you might want to check it out.
    edited June 2015
    I did try that one.

But do see with mine it is back up and working this morning too so hopefully everyone else's is too
  • Sue Gallina-DettloffSue Gallina-Dettloff Party Starter Registered User Posts: 969 Guru of Mayhem
    edited June 2015
    Still not working for me.