Um...Zynga?

SkyeborneSkyeborne Forum MeisterRegistered User Posts: 757 Aged to Perfection
edited December 2014 in FarmVille 2 Discussion
I got a pop-up today for the Northern Farm too, only problem is I already have it. It did not offer to sell it to me, but it did take me for a nice little tour of the northern part of my farm. lol

Comments

• YrsaYrsa Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 1,108 Assassin
    edited December 2014
    Others have clicked the -1 and actually gotten the expansion, for free. Click it and see what happens, maybe you'll get lucky and don't have to work to get it. :D
  • SkyeborneSkyeborne Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 757 Aged to Perfection
    edited December 2014
    It wants me to pay 160 for them, even though it says -1 :(
  • YrsaYrsa Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 1,108 Assassin
    edited December 2014
  • Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    edited December 2014
    Mine are all the correct text. And they range from 100 to 180 fb on down the line. I had two ready to be open, and one I was working on.

They really messed this one up.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• Maria RenquistMaria Renquist Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 11 Pumpkin
    edited December 2014
    Anya K'tan wrote: »
    Mine are all the correct text. And they range from 100 to 180 fb on down the line. I had two ready to be open, and one I was working on.

They really messed this one up.

Messed up is too good a term for this bunch of **** I have. My section of land was almost completed when I got an offer for $8 to expand plus 20FB so of course I took it being the impatient type (HA HA because the joke was on my) Now that same section of land will cost me $200 FB for the next 4 weeks before I can return to the task. Sometimes I hate this game but I love my animals (need a reality check here or DR perhaps)
  • Maria RenquistMaria Renquist Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 11 Pumpkin
    edited December 2014
    Is there a way to get directly to someone at Zanga who might be looking at these issues?