Where'd my co-op go?

sherri9472sherri9472 Cupcake PrincessesRegistered User Posts: 836 Forum Meister
edited November 2014 in Bug Reporting
Howdy Farmers!

Great news! We are giving you a chance to unlock Co-ops early! This is a great chance for you work together with your fellow dedicated farmers to achieve your farming goals. Some of you might have noticed that other farmers have gone ahead and started inviting you to their Co-ops ahead of time. In an effort to maintain a level playing field and to make this new feature more enjoyable for all, any Co-ops that were created in error before 11/1/2014 will be removed from the game so that all of you can start fresh and work together simultaneously.

Comments

• sherri9472sherri9472 Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 836 Forum Meister
    edited November 2014
    I can create a co-op but the option to invite people is grayed out. I thought we could send invites as well?
  • shannyannieshannyannie Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 7 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2014
    Howdy Farmers!

Great news! We are giving you a chance to unlock Co-ops early! This is a great chance for you work together with your fellow dedicated farmers to achieve your farming goals. Some of you might have noticed that other farmers have gone ahead and started inviting you to their Co-ops ahead of time. In an effort to maintain a level playing field and to make this new feature more enjoyable for all, any Co-ops that were created in error before 11/1/2014 will be removed from the game so that all of you can start fresh and work together simultaneously.

I was part of an awesome co-op, and i'm really unhappy with this, there was no reason to wipe out existing co-ops. It would be nice if you could focus on and work out old bugs, like The Treehouse Expansion that i can't complete because cameras received aren't counted, before fixing something that's not broke. So frustrating!
  • ptfan992012ptfan992012 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,049 Lord of the Forums
    edited November 2014
    The Co-op feature should be fair to all.

So nice that they did take out co-op jobs that were able to go before hand to make it fair for those who couldn't yet.

As for working out old bugs don't even count on that and more.

If it is a bug they can fix easy they will if something with FB probably doubt that will be fixed as FB/Zynga parted

But bugs depending on things will be fixed on the servers if can or won't been part of the games with Zynga for a good while.