Kurt HallerKurt Haller Enthusiastic ExpertRegistered User Posts: 418 Forum Detective
edited October 2014 in Ask a Player
You are only logged in for so long a time with the forums and more. Check the box Keep logged in or such that is with your sign in etc area and you will STAY logged in till you LOG OUT

Comments

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2014
    This happens a lot when I use the connect via facebook button. (And almost never when I just log in using name and password)

Since I post mostly from my tablet, the connect from fb button is easier so what I usually do is : compose the message, open a different tab to login and return to the tab I was composing in and post it. The alternative would be to compose the entire message in a word program and paste and post immediately.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• KaliannaKalianna Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 13,707 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2014
    I have the Forum book-marked for easy access. I never log out and the only time I have to log in again is when I've cleared cache & then I check "Remember Me".

*I'm not sure I'm understanding you correctly . . are you saying you click "Help"; then "Support", then "Forum"? There is a direct link to the Forum at the bottom of the in-game screen you can click on.
  • Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2014
    For me, the "remember me" check box does no good when I use the connect from facebook button. This has been an issue for me for a couple years now. I've just learned to work around it.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• KaliannaKalianna Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 13,707 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2014
    I don't use the Face Book connect option so that explains that, lol!
  • Kurt HallerKurt Haller Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 418 Forum Detective
    edited October 2014
    You are only logged in for so long a time with the forums and more. Check the box Keep logged in or such that is with your sign in etc area and you will STAY logged in till you LOG OUT

That only remembers my user name and password so I do not need to retype it when i log in. All indications are that I am logged in until I try to post something. I must press the LOG OUT BUTTON in order to LOG IN so I can then post a reply. If I spend more then 1 minute from the time I log in to the time I post I must LOG OUT, REFRESH THE PAGE, AND LOG BACK IN. This takes from 5 to 20 minutes. If again I spend more then 1 minute before I post I must repeat the process.

Kalianna:*I'm not sure I'm understanding you correctly . . are you saying you click "Help"; then "Support", then "Forum"? There is a direct link to the Forum at the bottom of the in-game screen you can click on.

The bottom half of the page is adds so I have resized my window to hide that half of the page. I tend to forget about what is at the bottom of the page.

The following errors occurred with your submission

You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

I will now log out so I can refresh the page and log back in this will take about 20 minutes.
    edited October 2014
    If you use Ad Block you won't see the ads at the bottom of the game or in the Activity Feed; just a suggestion if you have no interest in seeing them. Another suggestion is to book-mark the Forum and use the book-mark for access.
    edited October 2014
    So your choices are either,

A) compose your post In one tab, and log in on another tab just before you post Or b) use a word program like Word or Notepad and paste and post in one fell swoop. I tried pinning down the reason for my issue (did extensive Google research) but after a point I just stopped caring. The way I do it now works with minimum hassle.