Anyone else having trouble collecting items?

SkyeborneSkyeborne Forum MeisterRegistered User Posts: 757 Aged to Perfection
edited July 2014 in FarmVille 2 Discussion
If there is a max capacity, then you won't actually get it. Also for me, there is a lag from the time I claim it and I actually get it. Sometimes I don't see it (if I remember to check) until I log out and log back in again...

Comments

• KaliannaKalianna Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 13,707 Lord of the Forums
    edited July 2014
  • SkyeborneSkyeborne Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 757 Aged to Perfection
    edited July 2014
    jvdittrich wrote: »
    Also for me, there is a lag from the time I claim it and I actually get it. Sometimes I don't see it (if I remember to check) until I log out and log back in again...

That might be it. It isn't anything new and I am not at max capacity, Ive been trying to get things for the Chicken Nursery.
  • Gordon GoddardGordon Goddard Muffin Registered User Posts: 15 Muffin
    edited July 2014
    Same here I click on an item for example chicken training pages... it says sucessful but even 24 hours later half of them are not there so it is taking an age to utilise two nurserys... also if you use the profile system where you click on the item needed it doesnt seem to deliver thoes for me either (also if my daughter tries to send me something via this route) it says sucessful continue to farm but the items do not apear either