Dates and Hickory

SkyeborneSkyeborne Forum MeisterRegistered User Posts: 757 Aged to Perfection
edited June 2014 in FarmVille 2 Discussion
You will need the Heirloom Stuffed Dates recipes for an expansion that comes later, as well the Hickory Nut Cookies are good for XP and, if I remember correctly, they are required for an expansion as well.

I would stockpile the dates and nuts for a while, if I were you.

Comments

• Kathleen McNamara DavisKathleen McNamara Davis Genius Genie Registered User Posts: 2,302 Lord of the Forums
    edited June 2014
    If I remember correctly, there is an expansion that requires 25 Walnut Stuffed Dates
    I tried searching for it and I think it might unlock at level 63 but not totally sure

Farmville 2 addict - Level 362 & National Fair League Elite{STILL}
    Daily player who returns all help requests.
    Add me - http://zyngagames.com/profile/36409739519?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

• nessie-jpnessie-jp Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 4,412 Lord of the Forums
    edited June 2014
    Once you unlock that recipe (EDIT! Not the stuffed dates, the walnut date bread -- save your dates and walnuts for that one!) , it's better to craft it than to sell raw. Unless power is a consideration, I would craft.

If you are looking for a perfect product to sell raw, use heirloom maple. It's not worth anything in crafting (with one single exception of maple vinegar for green beans, but you aren't going to be able to craft many of that), but it sells for a beautiful price of 1900 per drop.
  • SkyeborneSkyeborne Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 757 Aged to Perfection
    edited June 2014
    Sandra_LT1 wrote: »
    You will need the Heirloom Stuffed Dates recipes for an expansion that comes later, as well the Hickory Nut Cookies are good for XP and, if I remember correctly, they are required for an expansion as well.

I would stockpile the dates and nuts for a while, if I were you.
    If I remember correctly, there is an expansion that requires 25 Walnut Stuffed Dates
    I tried searching for it and I think it might unlock at level 63 but not totally sure

I have a glitch where EVERY expansion says I have to wait 2 weeks to unlock so I can't look ahead. :( Thanks for the tips I will save up for those!
    nessie-jp wrote: »
    Once you unlock that recipe (EDIT! Not the stuffed dates, the walnut date bread -- save your dates and walnuts for that one!) , it's better to craft it than to sell raw. Unless power is a consideration, I would craft.

If you are looking for a perfect product to sell raw, use heirloom maple. It's not worth anything in crafting (with one single exception of maple vinegar for green beans, but you aren't going to be able to craft many of that), but it sells for a beautiful price of 1900 per drop.

Thanks for the tips! Those (the Maple and Walnut Date Bread) are like 25 levels away though! XD
  • Missie MooMissie Moo Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 36
    edited June 2014
    http://www.zyngaplayerforums.com/showthread.php?2146858-How-many-ingredients-you-wil-need-to-the-expansion-%28lvl-30-100%29
    Skyeborne wrote: »
    I have a glitch where EVERY expansion says I have to wait 2 weeks to unlock so I can't look ahead. :( Thanks for the tips I will save up for those!

Thanks for the tips! Those (the Maple and Walnut Date Bread) are like 25 levels away though! XD

I have the same glitch. I saved up everything for the stuffed dates for level 63 so I'm ready when the two weeks expires. I found this forum thread very useful and you might, too: How many ingredients you wil need to the expansion (lvl 30-100) Many thanks to Katypandin for putting this together!
  • Kathleen McNamara DavisKathleen McNamara Davis Genius Genie Registered User Posts: 2,302 Lord of the Forums
    edited June 2014
    Here is the expansion guide list if it helps
    http://www.zyngaplayerforums.com/showthread.php?2105347-Expanding-Your-Farm!

The Old Treehouse

Reach Level 63
    Craft 25 Walnut Stuffed Dates from the Crafting Kitchen
    Gather 20 Cameras from your friends
    Unlocks: Tree House
    5 Million Coins to Clear Land

Clearing into the Woods

Reach Level 87
    Craft Walnut Date Bread from the Crafting Kitchen
    Gather 20 Axes from your friends
    8 Million Coins to Clear Land
    Unlocks: Farmhouse in ”cream” tone

Farmville 2 addict - Level 362 & National Fair League Elite{STILL}
    Daily player who returns all help requests.
    Add me - http://zyngagames.com/profile/36409739519?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic