Overall Animal Guide

ItsMeAgain4UItsMeAgain4U Enthusiastic ExpertRegistered User Posts: 413
questin about animal . like red chiken and normal chiken . all animal same "feed" ?
i mean how many time animal get feed befor prized all same or not ?

srymy poor suck lame english ahahahha

Comments

• KaliannaKalianna Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 13,707 Lord of the Forums
    edited November 2012
    Hi, sai05 . .

The White Chicken can be fed 35 times before it becomes Prized.

The Rhode Island Red and Gold Laced Cochin Chicken can be fed 50 times each before becoming Prized.

*The part on the chart that says "FEED" . .that is how many times that animal can be fed until it is Prized.

**Very nicely done, ItsMeAgain4U . .thank you for compiling and posting all the data :)
  • sai05sai05 Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
    edited November 2012
    that mean you prefer buy "more expensive animal" ( by coin ) ?

from lvl 16 ( me ) need more milk for cooking Corn pudding you siggest me buy saanen goat ? or cheap goat ?

Goats

Animals
    Cost
    Baby bottles needed
    Harvest Time
    Food needed
    Harvest xp
    Products (rare)
    Prized xp

Boer Goat
    60 min
    4 milk (1 cheese)
    stand by

La Mancha Goat
    60 min
    3 milk (1 cheese)

Nubian Goat
    15 min
    2 milk (2 cheese)

Saanen Goat
    15 min
    1 milk (1 cheese)

Red Goat
    15 min
    1 milk (1 cheese)

• killumshannonkillumshannon Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 600 Mazter Guardian
    edited November 2012
    Great guide ItsMeAgain! Glad to see you posting a guide, and I thank you for all the helpful information. I have a question - is all of this information after Zynga changed its drop rates, or is it a mix of old and new information?

Also, just a note to readers to consider the relative value of fertilizer and XP in making purchasing decisions. For example, the Cochin Chicken (as indicated by ItsMeAgain) produces a loss of -6608 coins over its life when only actual products produced are considered. But it will produce over 80 fertilizer that you can use to double your crops, and will produce more than 400 XP to help you level up. Even if XP is not considered, the value of the fertilizer produced by a Cochin Chicken will push it far into profitable territory (depending on what you use the fertilizer on, of course).

Thanks again, itsmeagain - great guide =)
  • Lucky Strike 13Lucky Strike 13 Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 86 Dramachine
    edited November 2012
    This is a very good guide! Thank you for this! :D

I agree with the poster above but it's not possible to take account all the variables..

For example I use many eggs because I constantly make batter and then potato salad.. And I really want to maximize my fertillizer.. That makes the cochin chicken the best chicken for me..

For me the numbian goats also works best for my milk and cheese rate along with the fertillizer..

So i think it's impossible to do a better guide than that :) All you can do is add if it's possible the fertillizer (comlpete it :P ) and on top have bold letters that clearly state the fact of the raw product.. It's a great guide and posts like "but i seem to manage better with the x animal", "your guide is wrong" etc would be unfair to you and this guide.. Just make it clear for people that you can't possible take in account every aspect of this as it varies with each person's gameplay (you are in all day or you play once a week, mastering crops), rythme, tactics and above all crafting choices..

Amazing guide! Thank you :D
  • Lucky Strike 13Lucky Strike 13 Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 86 Dramachine
    edited November 2012
    oh btw! How many times for the polished chicken to become prized? :) thanks again :)
  • ItsMeAgain4UItsMeAgain4U Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 413
    edited November 2012
    sai05 wrote: »
    that mean you prefer buy "more expensive animal" ( by coin ) ?

from lvl 16 ( me ) need more milk for cooking Corn pudding you siggest me buy saanen goat ? or cheap goat ?

if you look at the data you see that for 1 H period, the nubian goat will give you the most milk (goats). but if you are going to harvest everytime after a few hours, you have a better option. therefore the nubian goat gives you more cheese and fertilizers (see the production table). so depending on your timeplan you can make better choices. at your level i worked more with saanen goats,and if you have enough coins the nubian goat is a good choice.
    edited November 2012
    Kalianna wrote: »

*The part on the chart that says "FEED" . .that is how many times that animal can be fed until it is Prized.

**Very nicely done, ItsMeAgain4U . .thank you for compiling and posting all the data :)

ty :) you deserve some more chocolate :)
    edited November 2012
    oh btw! How many times for the polished chicken to become prized? :) thanks again :)

added now: 50 times
    edited November 2012
    Great guide ItsMeAgain! Glad to see you posting a guide, and I thank you for all the helpful information. I have a question - is all of this information after Zynga changed its drop rates, or is it a mix of old and new information?

Also, just a note to readers to consider the relative value of fertilizer and XP in making purchasing decisions. For example, the Cochin Chicken (as indicated by ItsMeAgain) produces a loss of -6608 coins over its life when only actual products produced are considered. But it will produce over 80 fertilizer that you can use to double your crops, and will produce more than 400 XP to help you level up. Even if XP is not considered, the value of the fertilizer produced by a Cochin Chicken will push it far into profitable territory (depending on what you use the fertilizer on, of course).

Thanks again, itsmeagain - great guide =)

ty :). yes the data are very new and all build after the cheese-drop change.

that's what i mean with the fertilizers. depending on your level resp. the crops you plant, you can get between a few coins or several hundred in return (for each fertilizer). so for example 80 fetilizers on a 100 crop = 8000 coins, plus you get a few prized crops with more coins. with the animal you buy also an amount of xp while harvesting and fertilizing.
  • KaliannaKalianna Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 13,707 Lord of the Forums
    edited November 2012
    ty :) you deserve some more chocolate :)

You're welcome; it is one of the easiest to read/comprehend Animal Guides I've personally seen :) **T/Y . .are you offering cuz I'm just about out, lol!
    edited November 2012
    For example I use many eggs because I constantly make batter and then potato salad.. And I really want to maximize my fertillizer.. That makes the cochin chicken the best chicken for me..

So i think it's impossible to do a better guide than that :) All you can do is add if it's possible the fertillizer (comlpete it :P ) and on top have bold letters that clearly state the fact of the raw product.. It's a great guide and posts like "but i seem to manage better with the x animal", "your guide is wrong" etc would be unfair to you and this guide.. Just make it clear for people that you can't possible take in account every aspect of this as it varies with each person's gameplay (you are in all day or you play once a week, mastering crops), rythme, tactics and above all crafting choices..

Amazing guide! Thank you :D

yep, on 1 hour basis is the cochin chicken unbeatable for the fertilzers. as in note 4 and 6, you can use the data for a base, but there are variations also on same animals (that's why i put the average in). for example in 10 harvest on nubian goats i had 10 different results (milk, cheese, fertilizers). and lol, this data can't be wrong, because that's what i collected myself and didn't steal anything ;). but i have no problems with critics or suggestions, i just tried to make it as usefull as possible. if you see some mistakes, i would be happy to correct it :)
  • Jessica ChambersJessica Chambers Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2012
    Whats the purpose of having a fence if the animals go where ever they want anyway?
    edited November 2012
    Hi again :)

I never thought the results are wrong or stolen :) I think it's an extremelly great and usefull guide! :D Keep it up!
    All I said was that it's impossible to take into account the players habbits (aka what they craft the most or how often do they play etc) and you should say on top (only to make it more clear :) ) that it's for the raw product and fertillizers :) Because people have the tendany of not reading the footnote but the headings :P

It's (from what I know) the first so good guide i've seen about this topic and I love it! :D

Thank you for it! :D Thumbs up!
    edited November 2012
    Whats the purpose of having a fence if the animals go where ever they want anyway?

this is off-topic. fences are working more or less, adding some objects near them helps.
  • pithikipithiki Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited November 2012
    at Cows table at Longhorn Cow at raw product sell value you must have a typo 36955 instead of 19455....
    edited November 2012
    yes ty slipped between 1 and 3 ;). i'm adding more data during the next days so some numbers will change a bit (more animals = better average). specially horses and cows.
  • Ronald PaynterRonald Paynter Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 33
    edited November 2012
    Awesome guide ItsMeAgain4U!

I'm trying to increase my fertilizer production. Right now I'm using Rhode Island Red chickens and Saanen Goats. Once I unlock the Gold-Laced Cochin Chickens I'll be switching to those. As my farm has started to become more profitable I started raising Nubian Goats to replace the Saanens and noticed a small drop in fertilizer production. If I'm reading correctly, your data confirms this. I was a little surprised the Nubians didn't quite **** as much Lol.

I only get to play for a couple times each day and looking at your data I'm starting to think that maybe I should forget about the goats and just go with cows instead.

Like I said before awesome guide! It's been very helpful. :D
  • apisarikapisarik Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 5
    edited November 2012
    are devon cows fv$ or coin?
    edited November 2012
    devon cow is 85000 coins... update does not work right now :-(
    edited November 2012
    ty ronald. if you are playing for example 1 hour at your pc, the nubian goat will give you more than 1 cow, 4 harvest vs 1. so it may be good to keep 1-2 goats for your short play times ;). nubian goat vs saanen goat: nubian produces in same time more milk and cheese, but about same amount of fertilizers. depending on your need (and coins) you may have a different choice.