Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Last day of double mastery - what have you accomplished?

kristinizedkristinized Lord of the ForumsRegistered User Posts: 2,035 Lord of the Forums
edited June 2011 in FarmVille Discussion
About 10 trees, 4 crops on EC and a couple on the home farm.

Quite a success! And I got the fig tree done as well.

Comments

• torichforu13torichforu13 Dedicated Go Getter Registered User Posts: 299
    edited May 2011
  • ArnaknagsakArnaknagsak Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 378
    edited May 2011
    I loooove double mastery events!! So far i've mastered seven (mostly tier 1) trees: giant cinnamon heart, apricot, wedding, egg, acai, hawthorne, and ash.

Also mastered forget-me-nots and made some progress on carnival squash and amarynth. Only 4 or 5 hf crop masteries to go!

And I got some other pesky trees to 2 stars, like heirloom apple, grapefruit, ornament I, scots pine, magnolia, Rowan, wild cherry, Arjuna, almond, avocado, pomegranate and fig.

XD
  • JessieWallisJessieWallis Dedicated Go Getter Registered User Posts: 508
    edited May 2011
    I mastered 13 trees this weekend, I was finished with all my crops before hand so I didn't bother much with planting anything special! But it was nice to delete 13 orchards!
  • partyduckpartyduck Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 856 Grand Poohbah
    edited May 2011
    I have mastered........ nothing. haha :o I have very very little left to master besides trees. So, I didn't benefit much, lol.
  • jawbrokenjawbroken Lord of the Forums Suspended User Posts: 1,654
    edited May 2011
    on the farm, I accomplished a lot.

off the farm, not so much.
  • AberZombi&FleshAberZombi&Flesh Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,019
    edited May 2011
  • ffdmedic3ffdmedic3 Pink Platypus of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 5,644 Lord of the Forums
    edited May 2011
    I've mastered 4 crops so far-- majestic roses, gladiolus, hops and royal hops. If I time it right, I should get purple poppies and blackberries done too.

Seven trees so far--apple, golden apple, giant golden apple, giant black cherry, giant rainbow, giant macaroni and cheese, and star ruby grapefruit (the last of my "normal" level 2 trees on home farm yay!). When the rest of my orchards are ready in a few hours, I should get fig tree. Not sure if any others will be done then.

Even though they don't count in the double mastery event, I also mastered red currant trifle, so now I have all the EC crafts to level 1 :)

ETA: I did get purple poppies and blackberries, which were the last of my berries yay! I got several of my remaining trees up to 1 or 2 stars, condensed or sold all the trees I've mastered and now have 37 empty orchards on my farm LOL! I thought about deleting them, but they're a pain to rebuild, so I'm going to keep them for new trees and splitting level 1s from level 2s when I get too many for one orchard.
  • Chip10Chip10 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,329
    edited May 2011
    Finished off everything except Tatters on the English Farm and the limited edition crops.

Hard too do much when everything left to go is between 16-23 hours, though did get a few more done.
  • ffdmedic3ffdmedic3 Pink Platypus of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 5,644 Lord of the Forums
    edited May 2011
    Chip10 wrote: »
    Finished off everything except Tatters on the English Farm and the limited edition crops.

Hard too do much when everything left to go is between 16-23 hours, though did get a few more done.

I hate 16 hour crops... don't think I'm even at level 1 mastery for most of those...
  • AberZombi&FleshAberZombi&Flesh Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,019
    edited May 2011
    ffdmedic3 wrote: »
    I've mastered 4 crops so far-- majestic roses, gladiolus, hops and royal hops. If I time it right, I should get purple poppies and blackberries done too.

Seven trees so far--apple, golden apple, giant golden apple, giant black cherry, giant rainbow, giant macaroni and cheese, and star ruby grapefruit (the last of my "normal" level 2 trees on home farm yay!). When the rest of my orchards are ready in a few hours, I should get fig tree. Not sure if any others will be done then.

Even though they don't count in the double mastery event, I also mastered red currant trifle, so now I have all the EC crafts to level 1 :)

I can't decide whether I'm more envious of yours or Arackattack.
  • jawbrokenjawbroken Lord of the Forums Suspended User Posts: 1,654
    edited May 2011
    ok, just cuz I was curious, I decided to figure out which ones I've finished since double mastery started. and these are all helped by the goat...

trees:
    caramel apple
    lychee
    snow cone
    almond
    grapefruit
    downy birch
    mistletoe
    arjuna
    cocoa
    euro beech
    avocado
    fig
    ash
    english elm
    midland hawthorn
    giant pink gem
    lucky cookies
    giant egg
    chrome cherry
    crack willow
    royal crystal
    red pine
    giant wedding
    wych elm
    bird cherry
    giant ribbon flower
    oak

crops:
    clover
    strapsberry
    purple tomatoes
    foxglove
    field beans
    spring squill

wow. that's actually somewhat embarrassing.
  • MoonchildMadnessMoonchildMadness Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,482 Lord of the Forums
    edited May 2011
    So far Artichokes, Squash and Bell Peppers thanks to squirreled instagrow, Spinach, Peas and Bluebells normal grow time ( can you tell I HATE waiting for one day or longer crops, I'm level 117) Should finish Spring Squill as well

Trees , Chrome Cherry, Yellow Passion Fruit, Durian, Giant Gem. Orchards will be done in a few minutes so should knock out a few more.

Got a bunch of level one and two stars as well, so I am pretty happy :)
  • pinkmarmaladepinkmarmalade The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,576
    edited May 2011
    Mastered 5 trees and bumped up several old 'uns to level 2 during the long weekend :) I'll be harvesting more orchards later so I expect a few more masteries to be completed.

Perhaps Z may look into introducing double mastery for goods crafting too lol :D

All of my crops are finished.
  • Cathy DroletCathy Drolet Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 505
    edited May 2011
    Three trees (most of the rest I have only a few of each, it's gonna take a while), and 4 crops. I'm not sure I'll get the elderberries finished but I took a good bite out. :)
  • EmmadevilEmmadevil Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 200
    edited May 2011
    I finished 9 trees and 2 crops in EC. I'm finished with all the crops on the home farm. I wish the Gaga grow would work on trees in the orchards.
  • sezzy5889sezzy5889 Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 595
    edited May 2011
    Sour apple tree

and 3 LE crops: Gems, Chrome daisy's and electric roses
  • edited May 2011
    I've mastered some trees and some crops. Got some others up to level 1 or 2 mastered. I'm happy. Just have to harvest a few orchards later today and may end up with more masteries. :)
  • BuccaneerBuccaneer Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 410
    edited May 2011
    I've mastered 18 trees (mainly level 1) and about 3 crops :)
  • GinaiGinai The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,593
    edited May 2011
    Am going to finish off the last of the home farm crops, broccoli, in about 3 hours. (I wonder if Z would ever bring back the 4 LEs that I missed? ;) )

Am going to fall short by 2 crops from finishing off the the EC crops. (I forgot that I still had the Frito-Lay stand and the goat statue in my giftbox. Only saw them yesterday evening. Pfft!)

Didn't do well as far as the trees go. Haven't mastered any this weekend and am not sure I'll be able to master any after I harvest my orchards a few minutes from now.

Update:
    Managed to get 4 tree masteries after all: Silver Maple, Blood Orange, Golden Apricot, and Mission Olive. It's not a big # but I am happy. :)
  • Robby MezasRobby Mezas Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 19 Building Expert
    edited May 2011
    I managed to master 10 trees, and 2 crops so far. Looking to finish off at least 2 more crops before cutoff. Thankful for FV app on my phone lol. Didn't realize I had accomplished so much until I ran off to check my feed to count!
  • elvisgurlyelvisgurly Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,477
    edited May 2011
    This has been a wonderful double mastery weekend for me! I've been able to finish 7 tree masteries (including the fig - ty FV!), and 6 crops. It doesn't leave me much left to do but it's been fun.

This afternoon I'm going to hopefully finish up the whiskey peat mastery, and maybe work on the trees some more.

Anything particular you want to finish today?

I mastered a few of my trees which was nice & Bluebells.

On EC I didn't plant a lot of the crops since I am still trying to level up my craft recipe.
  • dashiel ikondashiel ikon Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 58
    edited May 2011
    mastered:
    red wheat
    electric roses
    giant mac n cheese trees

next star on at least a dozen

aloe vera should be ready at about 8:56 tonight, should master that as long as i get them all harvested in time
  • jrankjrank Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 19
    edited May 2011
    nothing, i was locked out of my farm the whole time... :/
  • GinaiGinai The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,593
    edited May 2011
    jrank wrote: »

Aww.... sorry to hear (er, read) that. Z does 2 or more Double Mastery Weekends each year. Hopefully, you'll be able to benefit from the others. My guess is there'll be another this 4th of July weekend and/or this Labor Day weekend.
  • pinkmarmaladepinkmarmalade The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,576
    edited May 2011

omg that's horrible :eek: so sorry to hear that :(
  • kristinizedkristinized Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,035 Lord of the Forums
    edited May 2011

awww :(

There always seems to be problems like that when there is Double Mastery, it happened to me last time. It stinks! Hopefully there will be another one soon you can play in.
  • MoonchildMadnessMoonchildMadness Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,482 Lord of the Forums
    edited May 2011
    I can't decide whether I'm more envious of yours or Arackattack.

I vote be envious of Jawbroken, he's on fire
  • farmbug funfarmbug fun Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,027
    edited May 2011
    lilacdaffy
    cucumber
    square melon

foxglove
    spring squill
    bluebells
    royal hops

heirloom apple
    giant candy apple
    golden apple
    rainbow
    giant lucky cookie
    giant golden apple
    edited May 2011
    heirloom apple
    giant candy apple
    golden apple
    rainbow
    giant lucky cookie
    giant golden apple

now, I'm envious...again! :D
  • kSoriano<3kSoriano<3 The Boss Suspended User Posts: 1,096
    edited May 2011
    bluebells
    electric lillies