Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Nursery Barn Chart

Comments

• dawn ddawn d Fisherman Registered User Posts: 103
    edited April 2011
    I sold nursery a long time ago. I don't want to loose my cute foals/calves
  • surfridersurfrider Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 39
    edited April 2011
  • mostaracmostarac Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,030
    edited April 2011
    surfrider wrote: »
    is this new?

what do you mean?
    I named topic 'New nursery barn chart' because others weren't updated for a long time. I update this one as soon as possible,when I get newest foal/calf :)
    edited April 2011
    well the reason I asked that is when I had my nice foals in the nursery barn..when I hovered above them it only showed blah foals not anything worth trying for..:D
    edited April 2011
    surfrider wrote: »
    well the reason I asked that is when I had my nice foals in the nursery barn..when I hovered above them it only showed blah foals not anything worth trying for..:D

you can only get black,cream draft,cream mini and light blue pony horse from foals and holstein or chocolate cow from calves.... It think they need to change that,put new horses,these are getting old :p
    edited April 2011
  • cheryldwcheryldw Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 27
    edited April 2011
    I think I am confused about the post by Mostarac. I have foals and horses lining one side of my farm that came from nursery and stable. I have at least one of each kind except for the newest that came out in the last month. I have collected them from friends posts as well as my own nursery.
    edited April 2011
    cheryldw wrote: »
    I think I am confused about the post by Mostarac. I have foals and horses lining one side of my farm that came from nursery and stable. I have at least one of each kind except for the newest that came out in the last month. I have collected them from friends posts as well as my own nursery.

so......? What do you don't understand?
  • Becky_xBecky_x Dedicated Go Getter Registered User Posts: 535
    edited April 2011
    I hear the Cleveland Bay Foal turns into a Cleveland Bay Horse, is it true?
    edited April 2011
    Becky_x wrote: »
    I hear the Cleveland Bay Foal turns into a Cleveland Bay Horse, is it true?

hmm,not sure. I didnt get the foal yet from my neighbours. I will post when I fnid out ;)
  • Becky_xBecky_x Dedicated Go Getter Registered User Posts: 535
    edited April 2011
    mostarac wrote: »
    hmm,not sure. I didnt get the foal yet from my neighbours. I will post when I fnid out ;)

Thanks (: I managed to get two but sold one because I thought it would grow into a black horse or something lol kicking myself if it doesn't!
  • kerri101kerri101 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon
    edited April 2011
    TY for the work you do on this thread :) its very nice that you take the time to help others
  • wiccan333wiccan333 The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 153
    edited April 2011
    Congratulations on making a great chart.
    It is still unfortunate that you cannot get the adult version of the baby from the barn.

I wonder if people knew up front that their specialty horses and cows, Carnival, New Year's, Knight's, Black Cherry horses, Groovy, Disco, Robot or even Long Horn, et all will not be producing adult versions of themselves when they have foals or calves would spend 26 or more FC for the animal? If they did, would they bother to place that animal's offspring into their Nursery barn?
    I don't. All of my specialty calves and foals are "grazing" around the barns. I won't waste a beautiful Knight Foal on a **** black horse or waste a pretty Shetland Pony on yet another Blue Pony.
    We all know that Zynga has the adult version of the animals, so it isn't like they have to design draw them.
    I see no reason why the foal or cow cannot grow into its own adult.
    Your chart will help a lot of people save FC money!

I wish I had had it sooner myself!
    I am going to print it out, tape it together and put it on my note board!

Thank you again for all of your hard work on this great chart!!!
    edited April 2011
    Becky_x wrote: »
    Thanks (: I managed to get two but sold one because I thought it would grow into a black horse or something lol kicking myself if it doesn't!

I just got one, it will grow up in black horse :(
    edited April 2011
    wiccan333 wrote: »
    Congratulations on making a great chart.
    It is still unfortunate that you cannot get the adult version of the baby from the barn.

I wonder if people knew up front that their specialty horses and cows, Carnival, New Year's, Knight's, Black Cherry horses, Groovy, Disco, Robot or even Long Horn, et all will not be producing adult versions of themselves when they have foals or calves would spend 26 or more FC for the animal? If they did, would they bother to place that animal's offspring into their Nursery barn?
    I don't. All of my specialty calves and foals are "grazing" around the barns. I won't waste a beautiful Knight Foal on a **** black horse or waste a pretty Shetland Pony on yet another Blue Pony.
    We all know that Zynga has the adult version of the animals, so it isn't like they have to design draw them.
    I see no reason why the foal or cow cannot grow into its own adult.
    Your chart will help a lot of people save FC money!

I wish I had had it sooner myself!
    I am going to print it out, tape it together and put it on my note board!

Thank you again for all of your hard work on this great chart!!!

I keep one of each new foal and calf for my collection (and this chart), others that I grab from feed go straight to my nursery and if its full, I sell them for some nice coins. Also when foal/calf grows up from nursery I also sell that horse/cow for some coins... :)
  • thomasflthomasfl Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 9 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited April 2011
    Why can't we get adult versions of the calfs/foals that we put in the barn? What is the point? I have plenty of Brown horses and foals why would I want my black cherry foal to grow into a brown horse too?!:confused:
    edited April 2011
    thomasfl wrote: »
    Why can't we get adult versions of the calfs/foals that we put in the barn? What is the point? I have plenty of Brown horses and foals why would I want my black cherry foal to grow into a brown horse too?!:confused:

Did you read the rule? No discussion about that.... -.-''
    Anyway, would you like to pay 26fc for adult horse,then produce a foal and let others have that horse for free? It's not fair for ppl who spend a lot of money on this game....bla bla bla... :)
  • xveronicaxxveronicax Investigator Registered User Posts: 101
    edited May 2011
    but thats not true!!!! i only have mini creams in my nursery barn and recently since we have the useless rubbishy english farm ive been getting " your snow stallion foal has grown in to a black horse" ........ so tell me how that is??? I have no snow stallion foals or black horses/foals ........ this is on my old farm
  • teresa 3607teresa 3607 Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 18
    edited May 2011
    YES! I would LOVE for my purchased horses to produce foals that grow to a be the same breed as their parent. I purchase most of the horses that are available and I would love to be able to gift them to my children and other friends who cannot afford to purchase. Farmville players need to be less selfish.
  • TemptmeTemptme Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 8
    edited May 2011
    YES! I would LOVE for my purchased horses to produce foals that grow to a be the same breed as their parent. I purchase most of the horses that are available and I would love to be able to gift them to my children and other friends who cannot afford to purchase. Farmville players need to be less selfish.

Agreed, you pay more for a Ram but are able to produce the same ram and offer it free in the feeds. I don't see why horses can't be the same way.
  • Nikko2010Nikko2010 Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 520
    edited May 2011

Is it selfish? Or is it just kinda wrong?? Sorry but I find it a little ridiculous to say oh I know that I paid 24/26FC per horse for all my horses but we'll give it to others for free?? If thats the way they made the game the game wouldn't be around long. How else would they profit.. Hm O.o??
    edited May 2011
    Nikko2010 wrote: »
    Is it selfish? Or is it just kinda wrong?? Sorry but I find it a little ridiculous to say oh I know that I paid 24/26FC per horse for all my horses but we'll give it to others for free?? If thats the way they made the game the game wouldn't be around long. How else would they profit.. Hm O.o??

A lot of money comes from horses. Ppl just buy them and buy... It just wouldn't be fair to these ppl. Imagine that you spend every week 26 fc for a new horse and then you see your friends getting them for free. Some ppl wouldn't mind that but some would!

And PLEASE don't discuss this anymore! You have official word from C. Manager Lexi (found in 1st post). We already have hundreds of threads on this topic. I don't want my thread to be hijacked so they need to close it!

* And sorry guys. I was on vacation so couldn't update the chart. It will be updated tonight or in the morning ;) *
  • fabfan9fabfan9 Delightful Duckling Facebook Connect User Posts: 5
    edited June 2011
    Love it! Thanks for posting.
  • Alice ClarkAlice Clark Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited June 2011
    I'm personally disappointed in the nursery barn. To put in your rare babies, and have them come out as the Black horse is very frustrating! I call it the "Mutation Chamber."..because of this feature. Now, I Never put my babies in there, I've seriously considered selling it off, because of that. And I'd like to know how some are able to get the rare colts to grow into the larger version of themselves? I put my snow stallion in the horse barn, and so far, he's been safe. No snow stallion colts, but at least he didn't change into a blue mini pony!! I love to play farmville, but this sucks!
  • FVplaFVpla The Chosen One Suspended User Posts: 584
    edited June 2011
    Since you failed to read the entire thread, And this Thread starter does not want her thread Hi-jacked. Its not allowed and its not nice.

NO ONE grows rare foals. If they have a matching foal and adult horse it because they bought the adult for FarmCash.

No People, Drop the subject its getting totally out of hand
  • Farmer Jane SmithFarmer Jane Smith Fisherman Registered User Posts: 97
    edited June 2011
    Purple Valentine calves grow into Holstein cows?????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I got bad information, I read somewhere they grow into chocolate cows!
    edited June 2011
    Purple Valentine calves grow into Holstein cows?????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I got bad information, I read somewhere they grow into chocolate cows!

wi7gp5.png

;)
  • Farmer Jane SmithFarmer Jane Smith Fisherman Registered User Posts: 97
    edited June 2011
    I guess the Humane Society is going to be sore at me when I send about 30 purple valentine cows to the slaughterhouse!
  • alison2412alison2412 Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 136
    edited June 2011
    i happen to notice you are missing the mini party foal =)
    edited June 2011
    alison2412 wrote: »
    i happen to notice you are missing the mini party foal =)

yup....and hanoverian foal and the ones from new mystery game. Its easier for me to add several foals at once, not one by one. Also only several neighbours 1-2 breed all foals.... :P
    I'll update it tomorrow ;)