Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wishing Well: Did you get your wish?

Comments

• Calyr ElfCalyr Elf Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 308
    edited February 2011
    Yes, it just went too fast and then I had to sell all the coins, one by one. I wish we could have started over to get duplicates of the items we already got. I would have played again and again. I was so disappointed that I couldn't start over. But I did love the idea to begin with.
  • Calyr ElfCalyr Elf Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 308
    edited February 2011
    It won't let you regift the coins; at least it is not letting me do so. All I can do is sell the coins.
  • sue4mesue4me Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 6
    edited February 2011
    Didnt get a wishing well
  • karebear05karebear05 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 19
    edited February 2011
    Really like the Wishing Well - want more levels!

I also would love more levels added. We have time before St. Pat's and I am still getting coins even after having completed the 4 levels. I think I have like 42 of them now. LOL! So anyway, it would be cool if we had more levels.
  • anonymouseeanonymousee Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited February 2011
    OK this post may not fit here, but oh well! I wish that FV would make train tunnels to where it would either look like the trains were going around (in/out of) farms, or if they actually did that would be pretty sweet too.
  • texneustexneus Building Expert Registered User Posts: 7
    edited March 2011
    I have thrown what seems like 100 coins in level 4 and will not get the Blarney Stone so I can finish for the cow! Grrrr
  • McGregorsWenchMcGregorsWench Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 44
    edited March 2011
    texneus wrote: »
    I have thrown what seems like 100 coins in level 4 and will not get the Blarney Stone so I can finish for the cow! Grrrr

thank goodness! I thought I was the only one going crazy with the stupid elusive Blarney Stone! I've thrown at least 60+ coins at the stupid well....

:confused:
  • HappyshamrockHappyshamrock Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 26
    edited March 2011
    I like it but I wish I could of gotten more than one bunnies without having to fight for it on neighbors feeds.
  • Farmette2010Farmette2010 Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 160
    edited March 2011
    Its a waste of time...only 4 levels what was the point?
  • dukesgaldukesgal Investigator Registered User Posts: 55
    edited March 2011
    I like the wishing well, but wish it had more levels. The prizes were really cute, and would like to have more!
  • EsmeAetherEsmeAether This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 16
    edited March 2011
    i wish we could replay the collections, i did all 4 and still have pennies. they are only worth 250 coins to sell and id rather have more bunnies!
  • farmer ralphfarmer ralph Muffin Registered User Posts: 5 Muffin
    edited March 2011
    Needed more levels. I have neighbors who don't play every day and they think it's great to send coins because maybe they could be used in the "Irish Cottage". NOT!! Can't we melt them down to gold and add them to the "cottage"?
  • DebbieRaeDebbieRae Building Expert Registered User Posts: 5
    edited March 2011
    I really enjoyed this wishing well but a little deflated because there are no more levels. I love the cottage! I have quite a few pennies yet I'm saving in case you decide to add more levels. Please do!
  • RichfenRichfen Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited March 2011
    A little disappointing - been trying to get the last item to leave level four for ages! I think friends have moved on, havent had a penny for a few days now.
  • jc103jc103 Dedicated Go Getter Registered User Posts: 233
    edited March 2011
    While starting as a new player for this, I didn't have so many neighbors to ask for pennies from, but I did get everything inside a week. Would have been nice to be able to go back and re-wish for certain collection items that we liked. I actually still have pennies left over, and from what I've read, many others do also.
  • mmorningstarmmorningstar Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 373
    edited March 2011
    was disappointed in the amount and quality of prizes
  • SynodSynod Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 8 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited March 2011
    Too many people I know, myself included had to use a ridiculous amount of pennies to complete a level. I know it's random, but it shouldn't take 30-50 pennies to get one out of 6 random items. I think your random generator was bugged. This seemed to happen to a lot of people, many gave up trying.
  • atomicbunnyatomicbunny Investigator Registered User Posts: 127
    edited March 2011
    It would have been better if we could have continues renewing for the same prizes even after we had won them. I ended up with several hundred coins, I could have purchased a whole bunch of bunnies!
  • usjoeusjoe Muffin Registered User Posts: 10 Muffin
    edited March 2011
    I likes all of the chickens I got from the well
  • iowasongbirdiowasongbird Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited March 2011
    Howdy!

With yesterday's release of the Wishing Well we definitely want to know what you thought about this feature.
    6a01156fcaccc3970c0147e2a43399970b-800wi

Please vote on how you feel overall in the poll (10 being the highest rating, 1 is the lowest) and consider how you used it, if you thought the prizes were good enough, if you'd like to see more, what changes you'd like to get made, and so forth. We want your honest opinion!

I know I'm kind of late in the game - I'm new to the forums - but I'll give you my two cents' worth too.

I enjoyed the wishing well. Like others, I appreciated the novelty of it. It was something different, something fun. My only disappointment with it was that each collection could be filled only once. I would have enjoyed being able to continue to collect and use lucky pennies to get more of the collectables. I was able to get 4 each of the Dexter Cows and the Clover Bunnies, by paying attention to my game feed and ******ing them up when my friends got them.

Also, a little off-topic... I was disappointed in the look of the Dexter cows! In real life, Dexters are smaller than most cows. My FV Dexters do seem to have shorter legs, but then it's like the whole cow is made bigger, so that the result is a big cow on short legs that is roughly the same volume as a regular cow. Okay... I'm done ranting about Dexters now! LOL

Thank you very much for the great games you provide to us!
  • jessytillotsonjessytillotson Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited April 2011
    I have currently added the wishing well to my English Countryside farm. I previously had it on my American farm, but had completed all the levels. I still had a MASSIVE collection of coins. There was no indication that new collections would be added to it, so to make room in my gift box to continue receiving gifts (due to the limits put on the gift box) I got rid of my coins. Now, I have to start collecting them all over again. Needless to say I am VERY irritated by this. I would have kept at least some of my coins if there was something that said "more levels coming soon" or whatever. I just wanted to let you know that I think that was **** and I am very unhappy with it.
  • DivokillerDivokiller The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 72
    edited April 2011
    I was gifted a wishing well by a friend 5 days ago , I placed it on EC ,went back to HFV for a few days ,went back to EC and it was gone -then 2 hours later while still on EC a notice to place New wishing well appeared saying it was enhanced with new collections to get ..... this seems weird remove my original wishing well then days later send new one ? repetitive duplication? Couldn't the programmers just add-in new stuff to old well?
  • parksanneparksanne Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon
    edited April 2011
    I didn't get one. What can I do?
  • trueheart39trueheart39 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited April 2011
    i clicked to accept my wishing well and even after refreshing the page several times, i never got it. :(
  • Robby MezasRobby Mezas Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 19 Building Expert
    edited April 2011
    Yeah stuck on the first level. Keeps giving me the same 3 items over and over and over....really annoying.
  • norman strothmannorman strothman Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 117
    edited April 2011
    why would you get rid of the coins i have had way over 700 gifts in my gift box
  • ladysportfanladysportfan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,157 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 2011
    I have used over 30 coins trying to get the last one I need for the white tree. That is why I hate the way this is done. Yes it's different but its also super annoying for people that have to go through all this. Took 19 the first time and that was bad enough but this is ridiculous and btw still have NOT gotten that last one! :mad:
  • mercy796mercy796 Dramachine Registered User Posts: 65
    edited April 2011
    I like it but I have gotten to level 5 and can't seem to get the last item in that collection. Have thrown many luck pennies only to have it constantly go to items I already have. The 5 XP per throw is nice and so are the extra pennies when one goes into the bonus reward. After the number of times I have tried though, I thought I would have gotten the Chef Gnome by now.

Update: How ironic. Just as I finish this posting and then go back to throwing the last penny, I got the Chef Gnome. :)
  • musicalchefmusicalchef Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 410
    edited April 2011
    I like the well a lot; it's fun and a new way to do things on FT.

I just have a comment about the nightingale - the shadow underneath it is too big and too dark, and it's very distracting - it's like you can only see shadow, not birds!
  • StephChantasticStephChantastic Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 82
    edited April 2011
    I like it. I like that I can place the items on either farm. And I am happy there's more birds! Unfortunately, after the birds, I don't think I care about the other prizes as much.
This discussion has been closed.