Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rewardville

Lucie van ZelderenLucie van Zelderen The One Who Knows It AllRegistered User Posts: 169
edited March 2011 in Bug Reporting
Caused my games to slow way down, unable to play. How do I delete this app?

Comments

• Robby MezasRobby Mezas Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 19 Building Expert
    edited March 2011
    added the app today and now i can barely play games. it takes forever to complete an action and it's very annoying. I play through out the day so it is very frustrating to have this happen when trying to do anything!! I thought maybe i was the only one having this issue.
  • snoossnoos The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 86
    edited March 2011
    I can't ask friends to join, the screen is all blank.

Same for me, had this problem with the brown sheep and lamb ummmmm
  • AkkemieAkkemie Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 42
    edited March 2011
    I can't aske friends to join because that page is not loading.
    I can't sent gifts, because also that page is not loading.
  • melodylightmelodylight Muffin Registered User Posts: 11 Muffin
    edited March 2011
    FarmVille has not worked properly since I said Ok to RewardVille. Play is all but impossible since the time it takes to do anything is loooooooooong. How do we get rid of RewardVille?
  • pasivpasiv Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 17
    edited March 2011
    ^ Yeah, this. I've no loading issues, but so far this app's useless, because: Oops! There was an error processing your request. Please try again. Don't need your zCoins if I can't redeem them. :/
  • tonyalewtonyalew Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited March 2011
    Added this app yesterday, now I can't find the bookmark or load the page. Can you help? Thanks.
  • ClaudClaud Chocolatier Registered User Posts: 56
    edited March 2011
    Sounds like the best advice won't help anyone here but NOT installing it seems to be the main message here. I'm sorry everyone is having problems, but I'm glad each of you took the time to post about your issues. Those messages will save others the same headache you are dealing with. Thanks for the warnings and good luck...oh, you should be able to go into the control panel (windows computers) and uninstall the app there. Without installing it I can't give you any sort of step by step for uninstalling.
  • susieq2009susieq2009 Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 59
    edited March 2011
    You can go to privacy setting and on the bottom of the page it shows apps. you have added you can edit apps. there and X it to delete the app.
  • ballzgurlballzgurl Muffin Registered User Posts: 6 Muffin
    edited March 2011
    i can't get my step 2 and 4 to work in rewardville,reminds me of the lamb and sheep issue. i get the suggest 4 friends to help come up ,but no names appear for me to send to 4 friends,i love farmville i just wish the ongoing outta syncs and session expired would just be fixed.honestly this game has kept mefrom doing drugs,which is why ilove it so ,so plse help me.
  • cozmosiscozmosis Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 226
    edited March 2011
    ballzgurl wrote: »
    i can't get my step 2 and 4 to work in rewardville,reminds me of the lamb and sheep issue. i get the suggest 4 friends to help come up ,but no names appear for me to send to 4 friends,i love farmville i just wish the ongoing outta syncs and session expired would just be fixed.honestly this game has kept mefrom doing drugs,which is why ilove it so ,so plse help me.

ME TOO :D It keeps my mind busy so I don't get into trouble!

As far as Rewardville goes...I got through step one, but I can't click the "okay" button on any of the other steps, nor can I send anyone gifts. I read on one of the forums that people that have Internet Explorer are the ones that are having issues (that is the browser I use), so I don't know if that makes a difference with anyone else on here having trouble?
  • mellyDmellyD Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 722
    edited March 2011
    Step 4 doesn't work. I asked everyone... Surely out of 120 people playing more then enough have clicked.
  • SuzanoSuzano Dedicated Go Getter Registered User Posts: 537
    edited March 2011
    Meh, I got locked out all of a sudden. It was working fine, then I suddenly got the "thanks for dropping by" page again. I was able to access it just fine for a while today and all day yesterday.
This discussion has been closed.