Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FV Cash and/or game items missing

Nona AbkeNona Abke MuffinRegistered User Posts: 8 Muffin
edited January 2011 in Bug Reporting
I lost my super chicken a couple weeks ago too! I won't ever buy another Farm Cash chicken from the market EVER! There was a level 9 super chicken and a level 10 super chicken ( the level 10 super chicken, then disappeared) being replaced by the silky chicken. I no longer see my super chicken in the coop but my count for my chicken coop has stayed accurate, including the super chicken in the count. I would like my super chicken back please or refund my 18 Farm Cash. Thank you :(

Comments

• corymagiccorymagic Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2010
    Super Chicken (that I paid for!) is missing from Coop. Also I had 2 Nightmares in the stable and 1 is missing. I assume this is how you 'corrected' the out-of-sync problem when we tryed to take them out, but I didn't want to lose them completely!! Please give them back or return my cash!
  • Beverly MerrickBeverly Merrick Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 37
    edited December 2010
    so the super chicken is now the silkie chicken? Shouldn't FV notify us of these changes?
  • Tonya64Tonya64 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 40
    edited December 2010
    I lost my super chicken a couple weeks ago too! I won't ever buy another Farm Cash chicken from the market EVER! There was a level 9 super chicken and a level 10 super chicken ( the level 10 super chicken, then disappeared) being replaced by the silky chicken. I no longer see my super chicken in the coop but my count for my chicken coop has stayed accurate, including the super chicken in the count. I would like my super chicken back please or refund my 18 Farm Cash. Thank you :(

Ditto..............
  • Carol MacKinnonCarol MacKinnon Muffin Registered User Posts: 7 Muffin
    edited January 2011
    I just used 6 FV dollars to grow my crops BUT 60 FV DOLLARS WERE REMOVED FROM MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT 54 FV DOLLARS BACK!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:
  • Seli_farmingtonSeli_farmington Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2011
    Last night after hearing the same issue from a bunch of friends I checked and noticed that I lost 40 FV cash without any reason and tonight it is not replaced yet. Can I have my lost FV back please? Thank you.
  • Anny88Anny88 Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited January 2011
    I saw it was the offer to get the cow in exchange for purchasing credit for Farmville. The problem is that until now did not get a loan to buy or cow! I contacted the supplier and told me that they had credited the account :confused:. And the data received from ZONG:

Ticket ID: WTI-189756
    Transaction ID: 70MSPRD_311713606
    Offer Name: Zong+
    Offer Date: 2011-01-08 11:39:59
    Application: FarmVille
    User ID: Q8v84spBsEKXFMeMY1WRilEv2Nw
    Original Message:
    Body: I bought 4 farmville cash with a value of $ 790 (Chilean pesos) for the gift of the cow, and I pulled the credit of the phone but got no cash nor Farmville, nor the cow as a gift.

Please, fixed as soon as possible
  • natascha74natascha74 Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 31
    edited January 2011
    same here,
  • thomasflthomasfl Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 9 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2011
    I purchased a super chicken during the halloween clearance and put it in the chicken coop. It is gone and I am not sure how long it has been missing I only just recently looked in the chicken coop.
    I did a barn raising for one of my dairy's. I got 8 people to help and when it was over it asked me if I wanted to pay for the final two with farm cash. I selected yes but instead of taking just two it took all ten. I have lost alot of farm cash with just these two transactions! :( & :confused:

Thanks for your help!
  • PlainDPlainD Super Moderator Suspended User Posts: 4,028
    edited January 2011
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear that, but we cannot sort out problems with particular accounts here on the forums.

Here's the link for Customer Support: http://zynga.custhelp.com/app/ask

Hopefully they will get your issues resolved very soon.
  • mea7397mea7397 Muffin Registered User Posts: 3 Muffin
    edited January 2011
    Lost bunny suit and my barn...what is happening??? I paid for the bunny suit, I would like that back!
  • EatenNSmilingEatenNSmiling Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 93
    edited January 2011
    It was there last night, and this afternoon... but just now I realized that I am missing at least 50 FV cash. I have not purchased anything using this cash in a few weeks. I'm just curious where my FV cash went. I would like to have it back please!
  • dixieaingealdixieaingeal Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 423
    edited January 2011
    Glad to know it's not just me this happened to. I had well over a hundred farm cash an hour ago & now only have seventy-three farm cash & I know I have not bought anything in the market for the prices are ridiculous!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file