Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you bought or found the Queen Bee?

Comments

• sd1621sd1621 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 510
    edited July 2010
    Just bought one .. hive was complete and I had lots of honey bees looking for a home
  • Kathryn DesRochesKathryn DesRoches Assassin Registered User Posts: 1,071
    edited July 2010
    I found one on the feed.. btw.. my friend found two so she has one in her hive plus another one in her gift box.. is there any reason why she should hold on to the second one?
  • crissygaylecrissygayle Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 7
    edited July 2010
  • JenniferAKJenniferAK Dramachine Registered User Posts: 67
    edited July 2010
    I bought a little farmville cash last night so I could do the mystery dart game thing. I had leftover FC after I got my black stallion, so I just bought the queen bee. I have great neighbors, but I don't have time to fertilize often and I don't care if they fertilize my farm. I just wanted to get the queen and be done with it :)
  • Kathryn DesRochesKathryn DesRoches Assassin Registered User Posts: 1,071
    edited July 2010
    caryw7 wrote: »
    I harvested about 150 morning glories, found a queen bee. Couldn't believe it was that easy for me. Anyone know how many you get to share?

I'm pretty sure it's 5...
  • rocmillsrocmills Building Expert Registered User Posts: 22
    edited July 2010
    So the first day the hives were released, I found two queen bees in the first two farms I fertilized. I shared both, but somehow still ended up with two queens in my giftbox. I used one queen for my own hive, but now I have a second queen still in my giftbox and I don't know what to do with her.

Is there any way I can gift her to someone else, or place her on the feed? I hate to just get rid of her when so many people need a queen...
  • georgieboy3278georgieboy3278 Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 767
    edited July 2010
    bbfarm wrote: »
    I don't know if you can find another after you have a Queen because I'd like to share but I've planted clover now as it's a flower and only 4 hours. No one I fertilized this morning had flowers maybe this is a way for us to get over the flower hate we have. That stupid perfect bunch stops a lot of people from planting them.

We are over the perfect bunches of clover as well ;) My garden shed is full. When it says my perfect bunches will go to waste on the pop-up, I just cancel it and keep harvesting. No one wants them and I'm not emptying the garden shed of bunches I will actually use to make room for them. Even though I found a queen, I am still planting flowers hoping to help my neighbors who don't have one yet to find one.
    So the first day the hives were released, I found two queen bees in the first two farms I fertilized. I shared both, but somehow still ended up with two queens in my giftbox. I used one queen for my own hive, but now I have a second queen still in my giftbox and I don't know what to do with her.

Is there any way I can gift her to someone else, or place her on the feed? I hate to just get rid of her when so many people need a queen...
    I had to fertilize about 20 farms and then I got back to back queens. I didn't have a hive yet, either. I don't think people understood that they needed them, or at least my neighbors didn't because it got no comment at all. My neighbors like fuel postings, so this should have inspired some enthusiasm. There is a scam bee going around and I guess no one bothers to read and thinks all the queens posted are the scam ones because several of my neighbors have managed to snag one off the feed after 10 minutes or more. With all the complaints of not being able to find one, that should never happen.

I feel too guilty to delete it from my gift box.
  • gruffbeargruffbear Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 27
    edited July 2010
    I planted 400 plots of white roses and fertilized dozens of neighbors (even with the tremendous amount of out-of-sync errors!) and got nothing. I already have 46 honeybees in my gift box and it looks like I've been singled out to be forced to pay for a queen. :mad:
  • RougeStormRougeStorm Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 48
    edited July 2010
    i was looking for a queen for my best freind and boy friend and i did all over 100 friends farms and found no queen plus farmville is lagging so bad that it to my 2 hours to search all the farms just to have it come up no queen on any farm.
  • JaneD0eJaneD0e Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 52
    edited July 2010
    it took me couple of days of fertilizing friends flowers and harvesting a ton on my farm.. and today I finally got lucky! found one at my friends farm when fertilized her daffodils.. posted it on my feed and 3 friends got the queen too!!! just hang in there and be patient and you'll find one soon... GOOD LUCK!
  • likevellikevel The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,253
    edited July 2010
  • jenn andertonjenn anderton Lord of the Forums Suspended User Posts: 936
    edited July 2010
    i got mine on monday
    before my hive was even started saw a post and clicked and had a queen and no hive

my family has yet to see one though
  • TimestrangerTimestranger Building Expert Registered User Posts: 7
    edited July 2010
    i go mine just atm, from feed
  • Sonny19Sonny19 Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 356
    edited July 2010
  • BigWorm37BigWorm37 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 111
    edited July 2010
    I found my first one from the feed...before i even started building the hive.. I also found a second and a third from harvesting my clovers. Too bad i cant gift them to my friends...oh well just have to sell them for ZERO COINS :mad:
  • angelberriesangelberries Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 14
    edited July 2010
    I can't find one at all! I've done several lots of flowers and fert. loads of my friends ones...

I noticed the beehive is exactly the same size as a plot, so I've put it right in the middle of my field, to attract one of em...... (pffff)
  • rockdirtrockdirt Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 16
    edited July 2010
    No queen for me yet either- but I noticed there is a bee picture on the picture of the purple poppies on my crop menu- anyone else have that?
  • Pam ElladaPam Ellada Dramachine Registered User Posts: 73
    edited July 2010
    Found mine while harvesting my own flowers.
  • Auntie22Auntie22 Muffin Registered User Posts: 10 Muffin
    edited July 2010
    I found mine on feed too! Not sure how they got theres. I will ask and post if answered.
  • FarmerSaiFarmerSai Party Starter Registered User Posts: 596
    edited July 2010
    I got mine from the feed.
  • tempus aeternatempus aeterna Dedicated Go Getter Registered User Posts: 349
    edited July 2010
    I found one on a friend's farm after fertilizing about 15-20 farms. I got one to keep and was able to post to my feed. I don't remember how many people could get it. I think it was just supposed to be one, but two people posted that they liked my feed post, so I'm not sure if more than one person was able to pick it up or not.
  • judystowelljudystowell Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 22
    edited July 2010
    I was impatient & bought one. Now today I got one from the game feed. I've seen you all talk about "gifting" the extra one - how do you do that? Right now it's sitting in my gift box, and my options are to use it or sell it.
  • sdcmgssdcmgs Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
    edited July 2010
    I have found one yet :(

But hopefully soon :)
  • judystowelljudystowell Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 22
    edited July 2010
    i purchased a queen bee because I was impatient. Then I found one in the game feed - so now I have 2,.

Someone said you could gift one if you have an extra one, but I can't see where to do that. In mu gift box my options for the queen bee are to sell it or use it. I don't think I can "use" 2, and I'd really like to give it to someone rather that sell it.

Options?????
  • mrbill67401mrbill67401 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,392
    edited July 2010
    i purchased a queen bee because I was impatient. Then I found one in the game feed - so now I have 2,.

Someone said you could gift one if you have an extra one, but I can't see where to do that. In mu gift box my options for the queen bee are to sell it or use it. I don't think I can "use" 2, and I'd really like to give it to someone rather that sell it.

Options?????
    You can only share if you find an extra one harvesting or fertilizing.
  • OnyxShadowOnyxShadow Dramachine Registered User Posts: 23
    edited July 2010
    I also got mine off the feed. I'm happy I waited and didn't burn FV cash.
  • eukaryoteeukaryote Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 1,084
    edited July 2010
    I was lucky enough to find one in some saffron flowers I was harvesting.
  • illusivevenstarillusivevenstar Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 118
    edited July 2010
    Got my first one from a feed. I did find one while fertilizing someone's plots once. But that was a while ago. Haven't found one since to post.
  • dllovelldllovell Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon
    edited July 2010
    I also have harvested and taken care of my neihbors flowers, but I still have not found a Queen Bee, I thought it was only me who has not gotten a bee yet. How long do you have to wait and feed and harvest a crop of flowers before the Queen Bee shows up? :confused:
  • darkwolf46darkwolf46 The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 195
    edited July 2010
    Groovy62 wrote: »
    Haven't found one yet. Haven't bought one (but I'm THIS close). :)

Same here. Some of these things get SO frustrating people are wanting to give up on them
This discussion has been closed.