Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bonus Packs NOT Working

124»

Comments

• phangirlphangirl Dedicated Go Getter Registered User Posts: 510
    edited April 2010
    Sorry i can not afford to use my credit card here i have a 4 and 6 yr that gets my money not including all the payments i have and no job. The wife works right now and we make ends meet but not much extra to pay for games. i do think it maybe should be one a day for a week or so I can not even get the mystery box ribbon with out asking for help which i am extremely lucky to have very good friends that can afford to buy them and help but there are a ton of people that play and can not afford to spend real money on games. no it is not ****, but should be more, i am level 70 and can not get anymore by leveling up so i am stuck with what i have right now and that is 6 cant buy anything good with that

So just because YOU can't afford it (other people can) you think you should get it for free :confused: I can't afford to see Josh Groban in concert, so he should give me free FRONT ROW tickets. I mean, he makes a lot of money, he can afford it, right? I'm just an unemployed kid with college loans to pay...

Point is, you don't NEED farmcash. You don't. You can play the game FOR FREE without farmcash. You also don't NEED to play farmville. You can go in your attic and dig out an old scrabble/chess/checkers board and teach your kids some REAL games for FREE.

Why can't people just say 'thank you' when someone does something nice for them? This was a very nice bonus package, I'm grateful for the 3FC because now I have enough to buy the tiger :p
  • bugaboobugaboo Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 11
    edited April 2010
    not sure if this has been asked yet, it is just 1 or 1 a day?
  • furrville2furrville2 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 87
    edited April 2010
    smq1004 wrote: »
    I sent out 30 of these (the max allowed) and they didn't count against my gift count at all. I am still able to gift to others. This one seems to be free all the way around. I like it!

I sent out 30 but wasn't able to even return gifts. It let me do like 4 after I sent the 30, now it says I have run out of requests. :(
  • MotleyGrrlMotleyGrrl Dedicated Go Getter Registered User Posts: 574
    edited April 2010
    Seriously, half of this thread makes me sick! Anyone with half a brain should be able to figure out that an AWESOME FREE package like that might just be a one time deal. When you get 2 and are then sent to your farm - use your common sense and set your greed aside!
    What a great package Zynga gave us. Oh but really - it wasn't meant for us, it was meant for the emails to people who haven't played... figure yourself lucky it got leaked. Did you really think you were going to be able to send out 30 and get that many or more back? You'd get over 90 FC in a day. Does that REALLY make sense to you complainers?

And go ahead and flame me - I know we are in a recession. I am 'lucky' enough to have a job and can afford some pretty expensive things. However, I do not take pity on those that sit here and cry that they can't afford it because they don't have a job or are going to school. Someone who doesn't have a job is on level 70 - that says to me they haven't looked very hard. When I was in college, I didn't even have my own computer, let alone cry about farmcash. Everyone here seems to have a computer and an internet connection so you're not THAT down and out!
    Be greatful for what you do have and stop wanting what everyone else has. Am I crying that my neighbor bought a new porsche? No, I am hapy I even have a car.
    This reminds me of the time I saw a homeless person downtown. I had just gotten back from the store on the way to the train after a weekend away. I offered them a loaf a bread and some lunch meat so they could have a few meals. They laughed in my face and wanted money - so they got nothing from me.
    You people who just got a nice free package and are still b*itching really should be ashamed of yourselves.
  • Jessi82Jessi82 Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 236
    edited April 2010
    I really am sick and tired of people complaining about getting "only" 3 farmcash with the pack... come on guys... stop being so greedy. I'm close to level 70 and soon not receiving free farmcash anymore for leveling up, so I'm happy with everything they give us... and 3 farmcash for every user in the world playing Farmville... is a lot of farmcash.
    Just be happy that we get free stuff at all!!!!!!!

The only thing that is sad with this is that I have to delete so many packs I got because we could only use 1... but still no need to whine around. :cool:
  • nds76nds76 Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 866
    edited April 2010
    If Zynga did a better job of informing us of the details there would have been no need to start a thread like this. I didn't intend for this to be a flaming event when I started the thread. I was uninformed and now I know whats going on so there is no longer a need for this thread and should be locked.
  • azhippieazhippie Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 117
    edited April 2010
    I saw this GREAT Baby Phat bag at the mall yesterday! But I can't afford it. I don't think it is fair that it costs real money, it should be free because I want it for free. Going into the store is free, so why shouldn't the things I want be free?? JFC!
  • Pattyann402002Pattyann402002 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 22
    edited April 2010
    As of today, there are problems with ALL THE FARMVILLE GIFTS..not just the new ones..it's not letting us return gifts to people when it should. Gifts aren't showing up in our gift box either..Has nothing to do with greed...greed is having to BUY your way through a game..The day I have to PAY for a FREE online game...well, lets just say I refuse!
    I'm getting real tired of posting in here without some smarta** coming back with uncalled for ****..this is a GAME FORUM..NOT A CHAT ROOM..THAT'S WHY IT IS HERE..FOR EVERYTHING TO DO WITH FARMVILLE...AND THAT INCLUDES TECHNICAL ISSUES! Ya dig?
  • farmgirlannafarmgirlanna Chocolatier Registered User Posts: 82
    edited April 2010
    Wow, there is a lot of hating going on in this thread.
    Why do so many people behave so self righteous and always feel the need to belittle others?
  • MissOliMissOli Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 44
    edited April 2010
    I'm grateful and happy for even getting just one pack. Gee there's some ungreatful people out there!
  • tafc1tafc1 Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 9
    edited April 2010
    I would like to know too

is it just 1 or 1 per day
  • handbag divahandbag diva Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 353
    edited April 2010
    tafc1 wrote: »

Just one.........
  • phangirlphangirl Dedicated Go Getter Registered User Posts: 510
    edited April 2010
    tafc1 wrote: »

The bonus pack is one time only

edit: diva beat me to it :p
  • cricket10566cricket10566 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 3 Loose Cannon
    edited April 2010
    I was sent bonus pack , when I clicked accept nothing happened, typical
  • tafc1tafc1 Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 9
    edited April 2010
    tamolino wrote: »
    C`mone, this is stupid. Why the limit. They should give people who can`t buy with credit card, a chance to get some cash. I am not one of them, I can afford to buy farm cash, but some people cant`t, so why not give them a chance once in a time. Maby put limit to send these bonuses only for one day, or something like this. Just stupid.

I agree because it seems all the new things you have to buy with Farm Cash
  • nds76nds76 Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 866
    edited April 2010
    I contacted the mods about locking this thread. Too much flaming and accusations and arguing. No place for that on this forum.
  • LexiliciousLexilicious Community Manager Suspended User Posts: 2,327
    edited April 2010
    Alright, it's time for this thread to go.

Thanks to everyone who helped answer the question of the OP.
This discussion has been closed.