Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

->Where is my STALLION? (SEE POST #95)

Comments

• farmfreakfarmfreak Dramachine Registered User Posts: 38
    edited March 2010
    The stallion isn't visible on your farm or in your stable, but if it said you got it, it's in there. Next time you collect from the horse stable, you have a chance of getting a foal. It also doesn't stay, so next time you collect from the stable, you'll have to get another stallion to have a chance of getting another foal.

They really should make it visible somehow so it won't be so confusing.
  • Pat VPat V Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited March 2010
    How can there be an invisible stallion? That's ridiculous. I suppose there is an invisible rooster,baby chick and crocodile too!
  • PlainDPlainD Super Moderator Suspended User Posts: 4,028
    edited March 2010
    Here is the official announcement for the new foals: http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?t=467888

You will not see the brown stallion in your gift box or horse stable after you click on it, but it is there for a one-time use. After you harvest your stable and produce a foal, you will have to get another stallion for the chance to produce another foal the next time you harvest. If you have white stallion in your stable, there is no need to click on the brown roaming stallion because it works the same way but of course is a permanent animal on your farm.
  • derflivederflive Chocolatier Registered User Posts: 79
    edited March 2010
    They could've been so much clearer on that!!!!!!!
  • dreamer43058dreamer43058 Muffin Registered User Posts: 4 Muffin
    edited March 2010
    how do you even get a stallion ? ive gotten the lil horse foal or what ever cause i see it posted from friends on my wall but i dont know how to get the others?
  • PuppetfishPuppetfish Genius Genie Registered User Posts: 581
    edited March 2010
    Well, there are all ready tons of threads about this, and it all boils down to the fact that no one really reads the update threads. It's very clear and understandable.

Read Lexi's thread found here: http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?p=4798947#post4798947

The Stallion is an event, not an adoptable animal.

Which means no one will ever see him on their farm or in their stables. You are not actually adopting him like you would a penguin or cow. When you click on the link, it activates the possibility of either getting a foal or coins the next time you harvest your stable. Then you have to find a new stallion link to get the same chance for the next time you harvest.

The white stallion was available in the Valentine's Day Gift Box for FVCash, in the market. So unless you bought one of those, and got the white stallion, you are out of luck on having him on your farm.

:D Hope this helped!
  • derflivederflive Chocolatier Registered User Posts: 79
    edited March 2010
    Puppetfish wrote: »
    Well, there are all ready tons of threads about this, and it all boils down to the fact that no one really reads the update threads. It's very clear and understandable.

You should be able to play a game, any game, without reading any forums about it. If Zynga has an announcement to make about the game itself, they should do so in the game.
    Obviuosly, Zynga thought it would become clear that the stallion remainde invisible, just by playing the game. So they made no announcement yet.
    You seem to be asuming that everyone reads the forums. Thankfully, you're not Zynga.
  • Tammy Clark PlemmonsTammy Clark Plemmons Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,860
    edited March 2010
    If you read the previous posts here, you would see that this stallion does not stay on your farm, it is an EVENT, not an adoptable animal. It simply visits and goes away, and gives you the chance to harvest a foal.
  • gerbmomgerbmom Muffin Registered User Posts: 10 Muffin
    edited March 2010
    I too had the missing stallion issue. It is not in my stable, nor on the farm. So I clicked on another wandering stallion thing from another friend. It gives me the message that I already have one. Huh? Where? I DO NOT HAVE ONE!!!:mad:
  • gerbmomgerbmom Muffin Registered User Posts: 10 Muffin
    edited March 2010
    OK - I see that now. Wow, perhaps Zynga should be more clear and help us out in understanding this. ....
    Off to see if I got lucky and found a foal.:o
  • grannyk7248grannyk7248 Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 26
    edited March 2010
    farmfreak wrote: »
    The stallion isn't visible on your farm or in your stable, but if it said you got it, it's in there. Next time you collect from the horse stable, you have a chance of getting a foal. It also doesn't stay, so next time you collect from the stable, you'll have to get another stallion to have a chance of getting another foal.

They really should make it visible somehow so it won't be so confusing.

Thank you for clearing this up for me. I couldn't figure it out either.
    Another thank you to the forems for the problem with the horse with the half face. I went to buy it and I had the same thing, half face. Kept my money in my pocket. I've lost all my animation weeks ago, so i really don't care to purchase with my own money. Have to wait till they get all the glitches out.
  • TWilds1214TWilds1214 Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 18
    edited March 2010
    I found this on the home page of the forum... hope it helps

Foals!

Hey Farmers!

New Stallions can now be found wandering around FarmVille that will allow you to get Foals from your Horse Stable!

Horse Stables:

Periodically, you will receive a pop-up informing you that a “Wandering Stallion” has appeared on your farm. This pop-up will allow you to post a feed to your wall. Ten of your Neighbors can click on this feed to give shelter to the Wandering Stallion.

Unlike other “Lonely” animals, the Wandering Stallion is an event, and is NOT a permanent animal that can be kept on your Farm.

If you choose to give the Wandering Stallion shelter, he will automatically be placed into your Horse Stable. If you have a Wandering Stallion, you have a chance of receiving a Foal the next time you collect from your Stable.

If you already have a Wandering Stallion in your Horse Stable, you will not be able to get another. Clicking on multiple Wandering Stallion feeds from your Neighbors will not increase the chances of a Foal being born.

When a Foal is born, you will receive a pop-up informing you that your newborn is eager to explore the world. This pop-up will allow you to post a feed to your wall. Five of your Neighbors can click on this feed to receive a Foal.

The type of Foal you receive is determined by the types of horse in your Stable. Please note that the Pink Pony, Brown Pony, High Kick Horse and Spectator Horse will produce a Brown Foal.

Once you harvest from your Stable and find a Foal, you will have to click on a new Wandering Stallion feed to have a chance of making another foal.

The Limited Edition “White Stallion” can be placed inside your Horse Stable and will act like a permanent Wandering Stallion. Each time you harvest from your Stable you will have a chance to find a Foal. If you receive a Foal, you will not get a consumable. If you do not get a Foal when collecting from your Stable, you still have a chance of receiving an Arborist, Farm Hand or 100 XP.

Baby Foals can be brushed every 24 hours and cannot be placed inside your Horse Stable.

If the Wandering Stallion does not give you a Foal and you also do not get a Consumable, you will receive a coin bonus.

Additional Notes:

The two building components for the Stable that are featured on the Free Gifts page will now change on a weekly basis.

The two building components for the Maison that are featured on the Free Gifts page will now change on a weekly basis.

The Collectable Free Gifts that are featured on the Free Gifts page will now change on a daily basis.
  • Racer JaneRacer Jane Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 17
    edited March 2010
    I collected a stallion from a friend. Could not locate. I went again, it says I collected.
    http://apps.facebook.com/onthefarm/reward.php?frHost=100000311472211&frId=1fde134888ae877a7a241f0717c05c4c&frType=WanderingStallionFriendReward
    I still cannot plant! My fuel gauge is stuck at 125, I tried planting by hand. I cannot plant any more. I made a thread and no one has answered.
  • Tammy Clark PlemmonsTammy Clark Plemmons Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,860
    edited March 2010
    You do not keep them they are not adoptable, the fertilize and run and you have a chance for a foal when you harvest. You never get to see them.
  • OliviaSOliviaS Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited March 2010
    I clicked on get a wandering stallion and it told me I received it. It never showed up on my farm not in my barn nor in my gift box. What now???:mad::o
    edited March 2010
    You won't actually see him on your farm or in your stable, he basically visits a few seconds poof and gone, but when you harvest the stables you can get a foal to share.
  • kla163kla163 Muffin Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Muffin
    edited March 2010
    if you harvest a foal to share with neighbors why do you not get one for yourself? is the only way to get a foal to grab it from feed?
    edited March 2010
    Yep they work the same way the calves do, you share yours and your neighbors share thiers.
  • kla163kla163 Muffin Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Muffin
    edited March 2010
    thanks so much for your quick reply & and for the info
    edited March 2010
  • BlueyedgrlBlueyedgrl Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 6
    edited March 2010
    Read the announcement that was put on here about the fouls! It explains everything you need to know. You may not get a foul but the stallion is automatically put into your stable. They post a pop up as well on farmville when you go back to your farm after getting a stallion.

http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?p=4798947#post4798947
  • KuchenhexeKuchenhexe Chocolatier Registered User Posts: 17
    edited March 2010
    Blueyedgrl wrote: »
    Read the announcement that was put on here about the fouls!

A foul is a bad odor, something awful, or an action that violates the rules of a game. A foal is a baby horse. :D
  • ScatterboxScatterbox Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 97
    edited March 2010
    It's a shame that the Wandering Stallion is an event instead of an animal we can keep. I can understand why folks were confused, after all, the bulls were animals we could keep and not an event. I'm disappointed Zynga changed it to an event, as the stallion is really pretty. I'd love to have one to keep.
  • FoxyKatFoxyKat Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited March 2010
    I got the message saying i gave the stallion a home but when looked not in my gifts or farm or stable, re clicked the link and it said i had already claimed it, but still not there, them i clicked on one stallion post from another friend and it said i couldnt have another one ! i want my stallion ! :mad:
    got a foal ok though.
  • ElizabethMcElizabethMc Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 247
    edited March 2010
    You don't adopt the stallion, you give him a home for the night. He doesn't actually appear in your stable or on your farm anywhere, but if you've housed him for the night, you have a chance of getting a foal next time you harvest your stable.

The only way you can actually have a stallion in your stable all the time is to buy a white stallion, or if you were lucky enough to get one in a mystery crate.
  • dllovelldllovell Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon
    edited March 2010
    I accepted a new Stallion from one my friends and now he is gone, he was not in my gift box. So where did he go. He is not in my stables cause it was full, but I move one my horses now so maybe he will show up. Please help me found my missing stallion.:confused:
  • NoumayeNoumaye Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited March 2010
    So we need to adopt the stallion every night? It should have been explained.
  • Meneertje het HeertjeMeneertje het Heertje Muffin Registered User Posts: 11 Muffin
    edited March 2010
    Noumaye wrote: »
    So we need to adopt the stallion every night? It should have been explained.

It is explained:

http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?t=467888
    edited March 2010
    He isn't aadoptable, he simply visits quickly and leaves, giving you the chance to harvest a foal. They called this an event rather than a new adoptable animal. Your stable can be full, it will still do what it is supposed to do.
  • Katornurse1Katornurse1 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited March 2010
    :mad:I clicked on a wandering stallion 3/19 and was told I claimed it. It was not in the gift box when I went to look. Now I am told that I have one and cannot claim another. I looked in the stable; there is no stallion. What gives?:(
This discussion has been closed.