Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

TEXAS HOLD EM POKER

Luis33Luis33 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
Why is there no Texas Hold em Forum?
And what happened to the sit n go Tournaments?
Please bring them back because i play pnly tournaments.
Please zynga

Comments

• WilliamBParksWilliamBParks Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

I fully agree! They have also raised the minimum buy-in on all tables. Hate the changes!

• vadamarievadamarie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I totally agree! I really enjoy the sit-n-go tournaments also. Much more than the spin-n-win. **Please Zynga, bring them back at all the lower buy-in limits! **Thank you! :D

Hi! I play Zynga Texas Hold 'Em. I love playing poker with friends.

I'm from Tennessee, USA (But don't hold it against me. My official address is Blackhole of the Universe, Tenne-figgin-see.... Pretty sure the post office delivers here with that address. Except it's tied to a brick & lands through whichever window we have replaced.) 😁 Have a great day!

• mark069mark069 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited May 21

Not sure why Zynga is risking losing ALL of their poker players to other sites like Pokerstars, Pokerist, etc. with these unpopular changes. Maybe they are shutting down poker because they feel they cannot compete with the other sites? With spin and win they are turning an acceptable poker platform into a joke which is only attractive to bingo players.

I had heard at one point that Zynga was hoping to monetize the site and have a real money poker site but these recent actions will destroy any credibility the site has gained over the past few years as a real poker site and not just a game.

• PrincePrince Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I am CONVINCED that this game is totally rigged in order to sell chips. Why give away free chips and then **** off everyone that you want to sell chips to? I’m tired of trying to play sensible poker and getting blown off every table by what I strongly suspect are bot players placing big pre-flop bets. I fold crappy-looking hole hands, only to see perfect flops to full houses, but when I take the hint and stay in, I consistently get nothing. If you’re going to rig every game, you at least have to make it a little less obvious!!!
  • CaspurCaspur Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

First. Mark069. Zynga already has a monitary interest in the game. $680 million this year in profits. Their stocks are going up. We obviously like poker. To the prime question. About everything else has been made into a group on Facebook, why not Zynga Poker. You have my permission to form a group if you like. I also do not understand the changes. A two third payout? They're taking a lot suddenly I've noticed. And oh yeah bring back the 9 player sit and goes. This 3 player version is almost too easy. It emphasizes the Ace Bidders Dilemma.

• LlcoolrayLlcoolray Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Poker is a **** ripoff. I have so many problems with the game.
  • JokerwinsJokerwins Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I keep a running total of my points and most times I lose points when I'm not even on computer. Now I won $25M in a spin and win and it added only $56 thousand and something. Does anyone else keep track of the numbers. Their math sucks (always in their favor).

• HawKs2501HawKs2501 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Playing a game today when it froze ( no problem my end ) so I turned it off , not much else I could do; when I turned zynga on again everything I had was gone . So to sum it up zynga you can shove your game up yourself

• SusafishSusafish Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Wow I took a brief hiatus from games. Now I come back to all the games with manageable buy ins are gone?