Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unable to add parts to combine chassis in Highland Adventures

Kayleth1Kayleth1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I purchased a combine chassis from the market. When I try to add vehicle parts, the "Choose Project" window only gives an option for the nursery barn. Neither the right nor left arrow will work. Please advise if you need any additional information.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,561 Lord of the Forums

The problem is that your Garage is showing Nursery Barn parts, I think that happens when a building is built too quickly. Sell that Garage and try rebuilding it more slowly. If that doesn't fix the problem contact Support from the tab at the top right of your farm.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,562 Lord of the Forums

I found that if I refreshed the page a couple of times and even restarted my computer it righted itself ...

• Kayleth1Kayleth1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Solution (for me, at least): I pulled all the vehicles out of the garage, and once it was empty I was able to add the vehicle parts to the combine chassis.

FYI - Selling the garage and rebuilding more slowly didn't work. Thank you for the suggestion, though.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file