Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KNOWN ISSUE: Unable to post/send request - Abusive Error Message

SystemSystem Registered User Posts: 187 Administrator
edited December 2019 in Bug Reporting
This discussion was created from comments split from: reported as abusive.

Comments

• vanjucasvanjucas Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 13 Building Expert

For the last SIX weeks or so I keep getting blocked on Facebook. The message says it has been reported as abusive content, but I'm only sharing and requesting to play the game. I'm missing several collections because of it. Sometimes it clears, but only for a few hours. Please get this FIXED. I am getting very frustrated about it, having played Farmville for over 10 years, and I was looking forward to see this year's Christmas farm. At this rate I won't be able to participate any longer

• JoyceWyattJoyceWyatt Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 0 New to the Forums

I have been blocked from posting on Facebook due to "abusive content". Only posting what Farmville game indicates I can post. What's up? I don't think these posts rate being blocked and go against Community Standards of Facebook.

• JodragonJodragon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 12 Building Expert

Farmville you do realize some of us pay for this game and not to be able to post because of this stupid error message screws up all the quests. This seems to happen more when I post a lot of farmville stuff. If you are controlling how much is in our feed then that is completely wrong. Why dont you have a completely different feed for this game. We might actually be able to complete stamp collections, Lucky if I get 5 of them. **** we cant even get everyones post from it, we have the same ones every day. Seeing I have well over 200 farm friends I may get posts from 10 of them, to me that is controlling what I post. You want people pay for this **** then make it right. Just ridiculous. Lousy programmers that is for sure.

• DerekDerek Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 36 Building Expert

Why am I getting this message when posting. Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

It is a FaceBook issue affecting many games, eventually FB will get it fixed, but games are not their priority.

• KaththeaKaththea Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I cant post because it says the content is abusive. Not fair. Cant do quests, fv should compensate me with the stuff since i cant ask for the different things

• Freddie EngFreddie Eng Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 53 This Space is Available

I keep getting that same that same message on my account. My husband's account works fine. What is going on now with Farmville? If it is a Facebook issue Zynga should get that straightened out asap.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

@Freddie Eng said:
    I keep getting that same that same message on my account. My husband's account works fine. What is going on now with Farmville? If it is a Facebook issue Zynga should get that straightened out asap.

It is a FaceBook issue affecting many or possibly all games, not just FarmVille. FaceBook will get it fixed eventually, but games are not their priority.

• SandiC2881SandiC2881 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 23 Building Expert

Have had the same problem for DAYS now! This morning it was working fine. Within an hour, it was once again doing the same thing! It's frustrating because you can't finish your quests without "help" from other farmers in getting the supplies and items you need! So no gifts for "completing" your quests on time! I would think Zynga and FB could get this fixed by now!

• MariaMaria Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.

• MariaMaria Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I wonder how I can change this?

@SandiC2881 said:
    Have had the same problem for DAYS now! This morning it was working fine. Within an hour, it was once again doing the same thing! It's frustrating because you can't finish your quests without "help" from other farmers in getting the supplies and items you need! So no gifts for "completing" your quests on time! I would think Zynga and FB could get this fixed by now!

There is nothing for Zynga to fix, it is entirely up to FaceBook.

• DerekDerek Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 36 Building Expert

Come on FB can't play or do quests as can't post.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

this is a fb issue .... they are the only ones who can fix it ... and we just have to wait on them to do so

• FarmVillagerFarmVillager Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 94 Moderator

Apologies for the experience, Farmers. Our team is currently correcting the "Abusive content" error messages to help you all post/send your requests without a hitch. While this is being worked on, I suggest posting/sending them bit by bit for now. Be assured that they're doing their best to fix this, so please visit our Hot Topics section periodically for further updates. Thank you for your continued patience.

I greatly appreciate your help, @Sandy7226 and @Peela.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file