Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Daily Fuel Email

Tumbleweed12Tumbleweed12 Delightful DucklingRegistered User Posts: 22 Building Expert
edited February 2015 in FarmVille Discussion
It must have stopped because I stop getting them too. I stopped sometime just before Christmas.

Comments

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 8
    edited February 2015
    Howdy Tumbleweed12 and Angeldumplin,

Glad to help you today. Regarding the daily emails for boosts and rewards, if you fail to claim them at least once within 10 days, you'll be unsubscribed from the email campaigns. Please check this article for details. Remember to check your emails daily and get the gifts while they're still hot!

Happy Farming!
  • AgentOrange55AgentOrange55 Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 488 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited February 2015
    Why would Zynga do this? People do go on vacation, or have other life situations, that may take them out of the game for a week or two, why unsubscribe them? If people didn't want to get the e-mails anymore, they would unsubscribe themselves. Is there no way for people to get back on the list?
  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 8
    edited February 2015
    Why would Zynga do this? People do go on vacation, or have other life situations, that may take them out of the game for a week or two, why unsubscribe them? If people didn't want to get the e-mails anymore, they would unsubscribe themselves. Is there no way for people to get back on the list?

Hello AgentOrange55,

Yes, you can subscribe again for you to receive the daily email rewards. Please refer to this link and connect with Facebook. Then, check the box for the games that you want to receive the free rewards, new game announcements and feature updates.

Thanks and have a nice day!
  • Tumbleweed12Tumbleweed12 Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 22 Building Expert
    edited February 2015
    There may be a few times I've gone maybe two days without checking my email, but certainly not ten. And I always have claimed fuel from those emails. In any case, I've tried the link and done what you said and we'll see what happens. Thanks for the response :)
  • elmopaloozaelmopalooza Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 951
    edited February 2015
    I claim them EVERY day and they STILL said they were going to unsubscribe me! What gives? I claimed fuel just yesterday in fact. Yes like you I have failed to claim stuff maybe one or two days but not 10! So why did I get the popup claiming they were unsubscribing me?
  • AngeldumplinAngeldumplin Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 314 Unstained Chieftain
    edited February 2015
    I was claiming them too and then it stopped. It seemed to stop when they had that free fuel for a week or whatever it was just before christmas.
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited February 2015
    I have NEVER gotten them... yet they were unsubscribing me today- I double checked junk and nope- nothing there
  • marlene5889marlene5889 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 844 Forum Meister
    edited February 2015
    I have stopped getting the Free Fuel one but got the Free Daily Reward. Yesterday although i claimed the Daily Reward I kept getting the popup asking me to resubscribe. I had about 3 in succession which I couldn't understand. It didn't dawm on me that it may have been the one for Fuel until I saw this thread.
  • Valperga13Valperga13 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 102 Cloudylicious
    edited February 2015
    chrystalyn wrote: »
    Howdy Tumbleweed12 and Angeldumplin,

Glad to help you today. Regarding the daily emails for boosts and rewards, if you fail to claim them at least once within 10 days, you'll be unsubscribed from the email campaigns. Please check this article for details. Remember to check your emails daily and get the gifts while they're still hot!

Happy Farming!

This is NOT true. I NEVER click on the fuel emails, yet I still get them every day.
  • Tumbleweed12Tumbleweed12 Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 22 Building Expert
    edited February 2015
    Got the pop up asking me to resubscribe, did it all 4 times I got the popup. This was last week. Still no email. Oh well.
  • PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
    edited February 2015
    Please don't get me wrong... but how much do you all really care for the measly amount of fuel that Zynga sends your way through the emails? I would invest my time and resources in "going after" one specific recipe in the craftshop and crafting it like crazy.

A single 48x 48 plantation of Super Fertilized Super Morning Glorys and Super Blueberries lasts me all week for the Floral Perfume recipe, and I can make around 175-200 goods. My fuel totals were 870ish early last Fall, and now I am hitting 19,000. Also with the "Highest First" sort button, buying fuel from neighbors is a breeze (unless you are short on coins, which means you have bigger problems) :)

Also, Zynga can barely get the in-game stuff right... you think they'll do any better with the outside aspect like emails, etc.?
  • AngeldumplinAngeldumplin Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 314 Unstained Chieftain
    edited February 2015
    I resigned up and still not getting them.
  • lynlyn Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

no goods on my farmville