Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spooks and Treats is really a Trick! :(

JillianHJillianH Saint SpontaneousRegistered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

So here it is Sunday night and I have 277 candies that will soon become useless. I can not stay at my computer ALL day and click on this every three minutes. This is the worse one so far ! At midnight they all disappear! We should keep the ones we made and then make new ones. This just stinks.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

This feature was based on the Cake Me Away feature from a previous farm. That feature was great and I really enjoyed it, this feature is tedious and less than enjoyable, please Zynga, go back to the earlier design.

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith
    edited October 2019

It takes too long and the points are too small. Also now everything needs Firecracker candy so now the candies are uneven and I have to wait for that. Ugh the baking was way better than this! The first one is today, the second yesterday...

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 379 Social Snowflake

Also chiming in to say that this is annoying.
    Also, every time I've tried to play this morning, i've gotten a "whoa farmer."

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

not a fan of this feature either ..... the fact we only get 3 from each person every 6 mins or so ... is not enough to reach the HUGE total at the end ..... and who has all this time to just sit around clicking all day .... pretty sure most of us work some part of the days .... sigh

• PlatypusPlatypus Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 14 Building Expert

I agree wholeheartedly on the tediousness of this particular challenge. Clicking on the candies all day is not something I want to do, even if I had time and some of the tasks are impossible to complete without spending cash. I won't be finishing this one.

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 379 Social Snowflake

Plus, the task limits are reached near the end. Right now, I have 14/15 tasks for the day, and all of the boxes are locked but one, so I have to keep skipping it every 15 minutes because it keeps asking for coins, which I'm not going to give.
    I'm about 50 points from the next horse, and then I'll quit.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums
    edited November 2019

yeah I dont understand the locking out thing .... and today I had four of the six tasks being trees to harvest ... before that it was collecting the fairy floss packets .... had to skip virtually all of those to move along ... its definitely a mystery this feature ... ((rolls eyes))