Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time Machine

PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It AllRegistered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums
edited April 2017 in FarmVille Discussion

I have been doing the Time Machine since it came to be .... and as yet have not gotten the 3 collectables on offer ... I think having to collect the same things over and over again ... and asking for so many time tonics when each request yields about 4 from friends every 3 hours and you need 15 in the last section to even travel ... and then to be given an unwither ( I have over 300) or some seeds is a bit rude I think.

I think that there should be a limit on the number of items you can be given before attaining the prized collectable .... I think more people would play this instead of walking away because it cost so much to play and you end up with a lousy prize that you have been given over and over again ... in the last month I think I have gotten at least 4 each of the geisha gnome & buckingham horse .... not to mention countless seeds and unwithers ... of which I have no need ...

come on Zynga ... how about giving some of us a break and doling out the collectables more frequently than they are given out now ... its a long time to play one item on FV and get little or no reward for all the time and effort put into it !!

Comments