Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

coco wonderland - fishing frenzy

elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 946 On Fire

loading game and it went straight to coco wonderland for fishing frenzy if I want to play I will, I don't want to be forced

Comments

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

Yes, I agree we want these pop ups and re directions to stop. I have bought so many daily countdowns after it pops up without warning. Since they are under ten dollars farm cash there is no pop up that confirms that. THAT is the only one I want!

• sparky00sparky00 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 58 This Space is Available

At least the lonely animal finally went away. As for the fishing thing, it only happens on that farm which is why I tend to avoid being there. Then again, I tend to avoid being on FV at all lately. The number of pop ups, getting penalized with the limits for posting stuff which people collect, everything being the same thing but with different pictures, not being able to see public posts any more, etc. have made it more of a hassle than a game. BTW, am I the only one who is wondering how they separate the chocolate from the fish poo?

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

Yum! Fish poo! LOL So the thing tat I wonder is how is the "lonely animal" actually lonely? Is there anyone that only has one? Thanks to the zfeed I have clicked on more than I wanted, as I thought I was collecting and not getting. :( My lonely animals are more popular than I am. LOL