Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Goodwill"??? I think not!...

JillianHJillianH Saint SpontaneousRegistered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

So please explain this one? Just how can I do this in one day WITHOUT using instagrow? And for what? Once again you have made this a chore! At least with the others you had more than one task. With this there is no way I can do anything. So much for "Goodwill"

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

The tasks carry over to the next day, plant today, harvest and redeem tomorrow.

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

My farm is not working then as everything was cleared out this morning. :(

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

There are 10 daily tasks, then leaderboard tasks, the 10 daily tasks carryover, the leaderboard I don't know because I'm not playing that part of it.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

you can also skip tasks in this one as well ... its a 15minute change over ...

I do skip over things like that. The problem is the next one is the same type of thing. At least with the other games like this it was crops that we needed anyway. I have yet to get one crop that is needed on this farm. Oh well yet another one I will pass on. :( BTW the last one was a lot better as we had multiple tasks so losing one or two was no big deal.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

I actually think this one is a lot quicker ... you only have to complete 10 tasks ... your choice ... and you are done for the day ... not have to collect x amount of points of you dont advance ... I usually get it done in no time ... and thats with skipping some of the tasks ...

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 379 Social Snowflake
    edited September 2019

One important thing about the Goodwill Shire is that you have to keep in mind the daily limits, the number of total points you will need, and the number of days. If you have early access, you need at least 22 points per day, every day, if you want the biggest house. If you don't have early access, that daily total will need to be higher. (And you might want to go higher in case there are days you don't have time to play.) So you have to think about the types of tasks you will need to do. For example, I'm skipping the "harvest Liam's Castle" because it's only one point (though I do harvest it anyway). I also went ahead and stored all the animals this time because harvesting them doesn't give enough points to make it worth my while to have them out. Crafting doesn't give many points either. Some tasks that involve "all farm" bushels give a lot of points, as does leveling up the castle, unwither building, and stable.
    And you will probably need to craft axes unless you're buying extra land. I didn't do the math, but I don't think the free expansions will give us all the axes we need before the feature ends.

I had to craft as I did not have enough axes. The thing froze up on me. Doesn't matter as the "Who Farmer!" takes away any progress that I make so I wasted my time, again. The confusion was after I complete the ten I got a new set of tasks. Then at midnight they changed, then changed again after the ten. I wish they would just keep the same tasks and not change them. Pointless now as I can not actually do anything. :(