Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Screen

SystemSystem Registered User Posts: 173 Administrator

Comments

• sgossessgosses Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Can’t play game. All I get is a black screen, this the 2nd day.

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

Hi @sgosses. Performing our troubleshooting steps, switching to other browsers, or installing Facebook Gameroom can help you access and play the game smoothly. Thank you.

• janicep123janicep123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

mine went black like 8 months ago. Tried different browsers, same. Getting no answers. When I go to install facebookgameroom as you mentioned above, it says sorry, cannot open. we r working on the problem or something like that. I have so much money and time over all the years invested in it and I am very disappointed. It needs to be fixed. I can see what s behind the black, but can't click on it.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

@janicep123 said:
    mine went black like 8 months ago. Tried different browsers, same. Getting no answers. When I go to install facebookgameroom as you mentioned above, it says sorry, cannot open. we r working on the problem or something like that. I have so much money and time over all the years invested in it and I am very disappointed. It needs to be fixed. I can see what s behind the black, but can't click on it.

Have you contacted Customer Support? What did they say?

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

@janicep123 said:

Have you contacted Customer Support? What did they say?

• janicep123janicep123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

yes I have contacted them so many times. They tell me different things to do but nothing works. mostly I just get the be patient email. I think 8 months is patient enough for them to figure this out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file