Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My leaderboard icon is missing i

moonbeamrosemoonbeamrose Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
Since the new Alaska Farm has started my Leaderboard icon is gone. I have tried clicking on the starter pack icon but even after I did that still no Leaderboard icon , cannot seem to remove any of the other icons on the right side of farm either , hard to play with no leaderboard icon

Answers

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

this is a bit odd .... have you tried closing the window down completely and reopening it ... sometimes it resets the whole thing ... but for now I can post a picture of this weeks leaderboard items for you :

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

FV has too many icons on the new farm. Go to another farm that is older. Say Sunflower field and the leaderboard should show up. I think all these icons is what is slowing the game up. :(

• moonbeamrosemoonbeamrose Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    I had done that the day before and then the next day it happened again. I tried it a few more times and so far it is staying on my screen. I wish Zynga would put the Leaderboard at the top of the right side icons as a permanent icon like some of the other icons are , Ty for your help.
  • JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

I agree. The only icons I click on are the count down, the farmstand and the leaderboard. All the others I ignore.