Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I delete the Farms I don't want?

Twrp4m0mTwrp4m0m Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 New to the Forums

I actually haven't played Farmville in about 3 years because all the extra Farms seem to slow everything down horribly. How can I delete the Farms I don't want to work?

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

you cant delete them ... just dont visit them and they will lay dormant

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire

i have said this before wish we could delete the farms we dont want, the powers that be say that they dont slow down game play, but i think that with each new farm the game gets slower and slower and they have to be stored somewhere on our devices glogging up space

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

The farms you do not visit do not exist anywhere on your computer.

yes but we are forced to visit each new farm as it comes out once access becomes free so they must be on our computers

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

No, not really. Visiting the farm once adds it to your travel menu only. Every time you leave FV and close your browser your computer forgets almost everything about FV. Clearing your once in awhile takes care of the remainder.

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

You can opt to have some files on your computer to speed loading time, but that is it. The reason FV gets slower with each new farm is the things they are doing to the game. In Olympus the animals change from area to area. In this new farm you avatar will dance with some characters on a stage. All this takes up RAM. For people like me with slow computers it is annoying. I do not want dancing avatars or changing animals. Those things I wish I could just get rid of. Also there is a lot of background space and very few plots to plant in, In Olympus I have two puny areas with 81 crops that I have to scroll to that are surrounded with wasted space. The old farms were more compact and easier to work with.

i totally agree , as you can see from my previous comments

• fluffycatsmomfluffycatsmom Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I agree with the wasted space, and with farms I don't want or like! Hanging gardens is done, so other than farming space no point to it. And I have way to many Golden trowels that I can't do anything with!

You can harvest the instagrow Fountain on Hanging Gardens once every week and it's a great place to put a Spa, Winery and Bakery.

• firefly3141firefly3141 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

I would very much love to resume playing farmville but you guys have added SO MANY NEW FARMS that I am unable to play... even with my new system. so How do I delete everuthing and just START OVER...

You can't delete farms, but unless you visit those farms they are never loaded on to your computer so it doesn't matter. Just play the farms you enjoy. The only way you can start over is to make an new FaceBook account and close the old one.

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

I agree. The amount of farms is not slowing the game down as it is not on my computer. The newer farms though with their tiles and showing every expansion does slow things down. Also those stupid golden trowels that fly up in the air. Why am I collecting them if Hanging Gardens is done? Are they planning an expansion there?