Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clan issues

2»

Comments

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 357 The One Who Knows it All
    edited May 2019

I'm done. We're done with Hallowed Shrine and I did 90% of the work. Not going to bother with the next stage. I wish I could have just played with my own neighbors instead of strangers who didn't do much, but I wasn't going to pay 10 FC to start my own clan, especially when so many people who did so were not able to send invites.
    (I'm not complaining about the other members of my clan. They were probably discouraged by having to come up with so many tokens on short notice. But I wish I'd known they weren't going to play.)

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,551 Lord of the Forums

I agree with you. I did pay 10 FC and kept laughing at myself that I had actually paid for the privilege of such a poorly designed feature. LOL Next time I hope they get some input from actually DAILY players, not someone who in theory knows how it works.

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,299 Genius Genie

No one I know plays anymore- they stopped years ago after luring me in ! My clan master has accomplished 2 tasks.... and she kicks anyone out that I invite or let in.... very annoying. At this point it probably doesn't matter, but a week ago it did. I am just hoping for the second building... almost have the first....

Musicalcat- I am about to get the hallowed shrine- probably tonight and will continue to plug along and hope to get to the second one. Anyone know if the buildings keep producing? I could use the instants from building 2. Hallowed gives farmhands ( as done the 2nd). I am floating in turbos, so #3 isn't as much a must have :)

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,551 Lord of the Forums

The buildings will produce until June 1

Too bad they don't let them keep going - would make them more worthwhile. Well- I will try for #2, since I like the building....but I tend to miss harvesting...

Well- I was tossed out of my clan- at least 5 times and landed in a clan that had passed stage two so I got the blue building... and am on the stage 3 path. But I am not listed in the roster. Not sure how turning in tasks will work in that situation. Did they move a bunch of people together behind the scenes? I know I got a promoted to General message and then a whoa farmer ....

There is a current problem with ALL the clans, don't do anything until Zynga gets it straightened out. The clans and their members are still intact, you can see them when you click Browse and search for your clan name.

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 357 The One Who Knows it All

Yeah, it's a bug. I got the blue building too but it was gone when I refreshed.

Reload your farm, it should be fixed now

Well- fixed is relative. I was told I was a general and now I am not. I AM back with my old dud of a clan, but the blue building and the 2 animals I got are still present on Morocco...but my progress is back showing just after 1400. I liked being with people who actually were working - if only for a half hour or so...

• regandjenregandjen Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 68 Captain Obvious

My gripe about the feature is that it is using two farms that I hadn't even started. If they do this game again at least pick some of the bigger farms to make the tasks achievable. I am the only one out of my clan who has got past the first stage and only two others have actually made the qualifying standard, so disappointing.

The inability to leave a dud clan and take your points with you to join a better performing one is one of the issues. You can kick people out, but at this stage, the only people who can join haven't collected their 80 points yet.

• AgentOrange55AgentOrange55 Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 481 Colossal Titan Slayer

@Sandy7226 said:
    Farmers Clan was a flop on many levels, it pointed out once again that no one designing the game actually plays the game. I don't think they need to spend hours a day playing but it would be nice if they knew for example how players get Fawn Feed, how many times a day the main build-able is harvested, how a Seedling Nursery worked.

A side question, how is Fawn Feed obtained? I probably knew at one time, but I haven't messed with fawns for several years and am clueless where their feed comes from.

Fawn Feed has to be crafted in the red barn Craftshop, occasionally we get it as a reward, but there is no building that you can harvest nor is it in the free gifts.

There is going to be another stage using the club crops, correct? (The ones that briefly showed up in the market a month or so ago)
    I wonder if there's a nice way of saying, "If you don't intend to play the next stage, please leave and make room for others." But then if they're not active, they probably wouldn't be in the feature to see the notification. And then I don't think I'd have the guts to say that.

@musicalcat said:
    There is going to be another stage using the club crops, correct? (The ones that briefly showed up in the market a month or so ago)
    I wonder if there's a nice way of saying, "If you don't intend to play the next stage, please leave and make room for others." But then if they're not active, they probably wouldn't be in the feature to see the notification. And then I don't think I'd have the guts to say that.

I'm not sure how that rumor got started but I have never seen anything from Zynga saying that the Club crops were going to be part of Farmers Clan or that there were future Farmers Clan events planned. I know it says "Next Adventure Starts Soon" but to me that could be anything.

I am hoping there is another round. I am in a clan that has at least 5 working players... i.e. I left my old clan and ran into a new one :) Perhaps they will have heard our complaints and tweaked the tasks. Or if not, we know how to get around them now...

edited June 2019

Any of you all doing the new one?
    The prizes are cutesy and don't appeal to me. If other members of my clan start playing, I might help them out, but otherwise I'm not interested.
    I'd rather spend time playing on and decorating the Alaska farm, which I really like (just don't like that the finished farm will apparently be a weird shape instead of a 3X3 square).

I'm doing it, trash time is 15 minutes so I am trashing crafts, use SDBs and grow Seedlings.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,557 Lord of the Forums

Im also doing it .... have given bushels, grown seedlings, harvested trees & animals ... collected candles ... and crafted a few things ... but there are wayyyyyy too many of the harvesting the big buildings on the two farms ... which only can be harvested once every 24hrs ... and they want you to do it 6 times is a bit much ...

I am in a good clan this time around so am having fun... We are already at 1300 points... Yes- the 6 time harvest is a trashable item UNLESS you are someone who can't play much and can just sit on that one item and do it daily... I have been taking them and trashing it since everyone is active in this clan. But yes... my cans are now used up, my trees are under 950 to make, but SD's are getting low!

edited June 2019

There are two other people in my clan playing, but they've only gotten 32 points so far (over four days now). I think I'll finish the few tasks I'm sitting on (one 2x building harvest and two bushel tasks) and be done since I don't want the prizes and no one else can be bothered. I've mostly been playing "because it's there," but I guess I should spend that time on all the Word documents I'm supposed to be proofreading. :-D

I was very disappointed with the clan feature and doubt I would do it again. I only did it this time because it was a continuation. Far too much work for too few rewards.

edited June 2019

I am fine with it this time. It is getting me back to two farms I still haven't cleared treasures on and my recipes aren't all over level 25 ( my goal)... So it is fine. I am also getting trees made - finally under 1000 to do :). I will do another clan activity. it would be nice if they dumped the harvest the main buildable 4 and 6 times. The 2 is fine since you can split it. I have noticed fewer animal harvests. Fawn feed usage is gone thank goodness.

• SuzyqeSuzyqe Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I belong to a clan but my clan screen is broken and I do not know how to join in. My clan screen is just like the broken captcha screen where I can only see part of the screen. Is this because of my screen resolution or large text or is it broken for others as well?