Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's this?

Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the ForumsPosts: 8,203Registered User Lord of the Forums

Apparently some players are finding this when they visit their farm.

And this.

I got neither, but I'd sure like to have both. The Nursery Barn upgrade is apparently only available on the Home Farm from what I read on the Dirt Farmer website.

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,421Registered User Lord of the Forums

:o I didnt get them either ... maybe you have to be in a special category ... ??? who knows .. although I did read where someone had the barn like that on 3 different farms ....

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,203Registered User Lord of the Forums

The barn is the standard yellow Nursery Barn which can be placed on any farm. There is supposed to a pop up that allowed players to chose one of 3 images. I think it was mistake and the feature will be released in a few days. As far as the offer that ends July 11th I know nothing. I do know players that received it and they are in no special group or category as far as they know.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,421Registered User Lord of the Forums

interesting ... I checked mine and its still the same old yellow barn LOL .... its a bonus if it happens ... but if not... I doubt I will miss it ... cos I wont really know about it LOL

• Marcy51Marcy51 Unstained Chieftain Posts: 144Registered User Saint Spontaneous

There were three party barns to choose from I clicked on one. Nowhere to be found in the Gift Box. Sounds like it is coming soon, probably clicked on it too soon for those that already did. :)

Everyday is a journey and the journey itself is home.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,203Registered User Lord of the Forums

Marcy51 - the pop up which everyone should have gotten yesterday allowed you to choose which of 3 designs you would like to apply to the Nursery Barn on your Home Farm (and only that farm). Nothing went to your Gift Box. If you did not have a Nursery Barn on your Home Farm then nothing happened. Some players found Nursery Barns changed on other farms, but that was not supposed to happen.

• Marcy51Marcy51 Unstained Chieftain Posts: 144Registered User Saint Spontaneous

Yes, after I read the fine print had to be on the farm that had a nursery barn on which I was on the Home and also changed on that Cove as well so the party barns are there, I clicked the center one but checked the Cove it is slightly different than the Home so it did work.
    Thanks

Lighthouse Cove

Home Farm

Everyday is a journey and the journey itself is home.

I think the colour depends on the number of animals you have in it .... mine turned pink when I increased the number of animals inside to 15 .... I also read somewhere that if you have the 15 inside it ... that when the celebrations end we will retain the decorated one ... but not sure if its true or not

@Peela said:
    I think the colour depends on the number of animals you have in it .... mine turned pink when I increased the number of animals inside to 15 .... I also read somewhere that if you have the 15 inside it ... that when the celebrations end we will retain the decorated one ... but not sure if its true or not

That only works if you were in the group of players that got it early.