Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

land expansions and flash player being blocked by facebook flash player users.

Badkins54Badkins54 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I'm a retuning player who bought land expansion on Fairytale Field with coins and since I didn't post it on facebook only proof I have is the the size is larger but I'm being told to buy it again in to purchase the next size with coins. the othe problem is why is facebook saying you are using an insecure connection when logging into this site so all post are blocked by them to protected information being transferred. why wouldn't you protect our information since we do credit card transactions I'm so tire of all of the errors and have only been back 2 or more weeks. why did you end your connection with facebook but we still have to use facebook to send request that are being blocked by facebook? Man you all really need to get it together.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

Sounds like you purchased a smaller expansion, you must buy all the smaller expansions before you can buy the larger expansions.

The forum is not a secure site because you do not enter any financial information on this site. It is exactly the way it needs to be. FaceBook needs to be secure, but not the forum.

Zynga did not end their connection with FaceBook, you must have a FaceBook account in order to play FarmVille.

Sorry you are encountering errors, I'm not having any problems. Make sure everything is up to date and maybe try a different browser or use the FaceBook Gameroom.

Good luck!

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

When I log into this site I log in using Facebook. My virus protection software gives me a warning that this site is not secure. So maybe that is with you as well?

Facebook is having issues with posts by Farmville. Ever since they have had the option to add the posts to "my story" Facebook has treated Farmville posts like any other posts. This sends them red flags when we posts multiple requests and posts. So we get the "I am not a robot" garbage.

Personally I think Facebook wants us to only play their games and so if we use a credit card to get extra things, they get the money. :(

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

@JillianH said:

Personally I think Facebook wants us to only play their games and so if we use a credit card to get extra things, they get the money. :(

FarmVille is as much FaceBook's as any other game you play on FaceBook. FaceBook get a portion of every dollar spent on FarmVille. FaceBook is simply not as interested in promoting games as they were in the beginning, they do not want to be seen as just a game platform.

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

As far as I know Facebook has come out with their own games, and so unlike Zynga they get all the profits from purchases.

@JillianH said:
    As far as I know Facebook has come out with their own games, and so unlike Zynga they get all the profits from purchases.

FaceBook provides the platform, the games are owned and developed by others.