Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can't upgrade my combine in Jamboree.

brichallbrichall Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 20 Building Expert

I have parts to upgrade my combine in Jamboree. But I can't upgrade grade it. The "Use parts" option isn't active.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!
BRichall

Best Answers

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    Accepted Answer

I realize the the Use All buttons are "grayed" but have you tried clicking them? I found mine were still working even though they appeared inactive.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums
    Accepted Answer

in the top picture ... they are all fully upgraded ... so dont need any parts ... thats why its greyed out ...

the second picture is the nursery barn parts - which happens sometimes when a new farm opens... I usually refresh the page completely and it rights itself ...

• brichallbrichall Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 20 Building Expert
    Accepted Answer

Thanks for your help. But, that was part of the problems. The game indicated nursery barn when I was looking to upgrade a vehicle. The images also flickered. But, a screen refresh fixed that. :)

Answers

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file